Chapter 15 (Updated)

Get ready for the heat peeps! 

-----

Clenching onto Sunstreaker's steering wheel,  I let out a whoop of excitement as we sped along an empty road. His engine reved powerfully, and I loved the sound of it. Sunny took control as he drifted around a corner and I laughed in glee when he straightened out and began speeding along the road again.

"This is so fucking fun!!!" I shout as Sunstreaker laughs, the sound almost like music to my ears that sends my heart reeling.

"I'm glad, I wouldn't want my cookie getting bored~" He purred.

I surpress a blush, feeling slightly flustered now that my heart was pounding.

Just over the sound of his fragging laugh!

Seriously?!

Granted he didn't actually laugh much, niether did Sides...

Whoa, I wonder what his laugh would be like?

It was probably sexy.....like his voice.

Peter Cullen/Optimus had nothing on Sideswipe.

"So what do you say we head out of state? Just driving around and causing hell? We'll be back by morning." Sunny said.

I grin, my stomach fluttering in excitement.

"Hell yeah!!!" I exclaim

He revved his engine at my reply as he continued speeding along the road. Soon we made it onto a freeway, it was rather empty since it was an older road, most likely not used as much with the other newer freeway in working condition.

As Sunny continued to speed along, I opened the sun-roof and poked my head out and then stood up till the roof was at level with my chest. I grinned as I held my arms out and enjoyed feeling the wind hitting me. I didn't care if it was rather strong and wrinkling my face up like how a blanket flaps in the wind, it felt awesome.

I felt free.

I finally went back into Sunny's alt and sat back down in the driver's seat. Sunny gave me control again, and I went as fast as his alt could go.

Which was REALLY fucking fast!

I loved driving, I didn't have a vehicle back in my old dimension, but I did know how to drive. My highschool had a driving class, so I was able to learn.

        Sunny and I drove for at least 5 hours straight, speeding along the roads, then at times cruising around to enjoy the scenery. Sunny chose to stop when he found a good place to park that had a good view of the sky. It was away from the roads and away from any humans.

        Sunstreaker transformed around me and I found myself cupped in his servo as he walked toward a small drop off. It wasn't a long drop, but enough Sunstreaker could sit down on the edge and his pedes not touch the ground. He laid back and set me on his chassis as he looked up at the night sky, a hiss escaping his frame, making me jump slightly. He looked down at me with an mused look while I crawled closer to his face and then got comfortable in the crook of his neck. I leaned against his head with a sigh as I looked over at his face. Immediately a look away when I notice he was staring at me.

"Thank you, for staying with me, even if it is only a night." He murmured as I moved again this time to where I could see his face fully.

I smile at him.

"As long as your happy." I say as he looked away from me and up at the sky.

He was silent as he continued to run his optic over the star covered sky, and I noticed the slight darkening of his optics.