Chapter 10 (Updated)

Sideswipe succeeded in getting under my skin, all with a simple look I turned into a mess. I felt awkward, I honestly I felt i couldn't face him out of embarrassment. It was stupid, but thats nothing new.

I needed some time to think and calm myself down. A shower was suddenly very tempting, but I didn't want Sideswipe being the one that took me. Stalking along the halls of the gigantic war ship I look into the different open rooms for a con that I knew, but I came up empty.

I guess that means I'll be making another friend just so they can take me to go get a shower. Cool.

Walking into what I would consider a wrec room, I look around at all of the different mechs in the room till my eyes land on one lone femme in the corner. She looked to be amused by the antics of the mechs gathered over on the opposite side of the room, but she didn't seem to be talking to anyone. I looked her over, trying to figure out who she was and what verse she could possibly have been in. Since this verse I'm in really has no actual set continuity, it is Shattered Glass but it has a mix of all different Cybertronians from different verses.

Its confusing, but I'm managing to keep up.

Focusing back on the task at hand I walked forward and towards the femme. Once at her peds I look up at her, only to see she is staring at me curiously.

"You must be the human everyone has been speaking of." She grinned, her voice having a sort of Spanish accent.

I nod with a grin.

"I'm Karly Harlem, you are?" I questioned politely.

"Bomb-blast. The bomb specialist."She grinned

She had a smooth body but bulky, not a sharp edge on her body, her colors were a light grey with orange accents, she had a larger build compared to some femmes I've seen in comics, she was actually larger than some of the mechs. I didn't recognize her at all, but that really didn't matter to me

I grinned at her.

"Pleased to meet you, if its not too much to ask of you, do you mind taking me out so I can go get myself cleaned." I say being polite, not wanting to offend her in some way.

She shrugged.

"Sure, it is not like I'm doing anything, I was actually getting bored. If you don't mind me asking, why not have your guardian take you?" She quesitoned curiously.

I scratch my head awkwardly.

"Uhh, he's busy." I say shrug as she nodded.

"Fair enough."

She stood up and with a small smile gently lifted me up, her slender digits wrapping around my waist as she set me on her shoulder. She began to walk out of the room as she said her good-byes to some of the mechs she seemed to be familar with.

"So I heard you come from a verse were Cybertronians are apart of a franchise, is that correct?" She questioned

I nod.

"Yep." I respond as I held onto a part on her shoulder to keep myself stable on her shoulder.

"So what have you heard about me in your original dimension?" She questioned with an eager grin.

I scratched behind my ear and shift in my spot.

"Nothing actually, I haven't seen or heard of a femme like you in any movie, comic, or animation. Sorry." I say

She chuckles.

"Nothing to be sorry for, I was merely curious."She said as she held her hand in front of me, gesturing me to get on her hand. Doing so, she sets me down, and then transforms into a truck, a very nice truck at that.