Chapter 17(Updated)

My eyes landed on the imposing form of an unknown Autobot, behind him with Sunstreaker. And judging from the look on his faceplates, he was not at all happy i was here.

I slowly started to back away.

"U-uh well I'd love to stay and chit-chat, bu-"

Several gun shots rang out, several of them lodging in a wall, one lodging in the Autobot's shin, which didn't even affect him.

I yelped and  took off as the men from before ran behind me, this time they had back up apparently.

"Oh frag me" I growled as i dodged the unknown Autobot's attempt to grab me.

"What the fuck?!" One of the men shouted as they froze seeing the two Autobot's. Not even asking questions they started to shoot, especially when both Autobots casted annoyed glares at the men.

I took off own the alley and the unknown autobot cursed.

"I'll get the fleshy." Sunstreaker smirked at him, and i felt my heart drop.

No way, he wouldn't do that would he?

I really didn't want to find out and ran as fast as my aching body would let me. As I ran, a horrible pain went through me causing me to cry out, i was shot, it wasn't bad, but it definitely didn't feel good. Apparently in the vain attempts to shoot the autobot, the men managed to miss and hit me. I heard Sunstreaker snarl before turning to shoot the men before the other autobot ever got the chance, he then ordered the other Autobot to stay behind. He then focused on chasing after me.

I held my shoulder, my legs ached badly and i knew i was limping. With Sunstreaker still behind me, I cut a corner and ran out into the street, not even looking. There was a squeal of tires before a force lightly bumped into my knees, it didn't feel good, but at least i didn't get ran over. 

I started to hear the sound of a quick and aggressive transformation before Sunstreaker was sent crashing into a nearby building as a familiar pede stood in front of me protectively. An aggressive growl rumbling through the chassis of the mech above me.

Sideswipe casted a look to me and his optics darkened at the sight of me and he looked to Sunstreaker murderously.

"Sides its not like that-"  Sunny started to say in surrender, knowing he was about to be blamed for my injuries

"Shut the fuck up" He snapped and Sunstreaker zipped his mouth, which obviously pissed Sides off more.

Before i could even speak up Sideswipe launched himself at Sunstreaker and they were soon at each others throats, fighting with so much aggression. My vision swam as i reached for my shoulder, blood coated my fingers the moment i touched the wound. So it was much worse than i though. All of the pain that was being kept back from the adrenaline was fading and i was close to crying from how much i hurt.

Don't be no bitch

I had to jerk to the side to avoid being crushed under the fighting twins. I wanted to scream at them to stop, but i was so weak and my head was spinning. I felt like throwing up and it felt like someone was pushing down on me with overwhelming force. 

"S-stop." I begged in a weak choke as held my head.

I seen energon spill onto the ground and i started to sob.

"Stop it, stop it both of you." My voice was stronger, it was full of desperation.

They still didn't stop. They tore into each other like rabid dogs fighting over a scrap of meat. Sideswipe was the most aggressive, Sunstreaker seemed to be fighting more in defense, and he actually seemed to hold himself back. Sideswipe however didn't hold back, and you could tell by looking at Sunstreaker that he wasn't.