What if the mission was succesfull?

Info: I little scenario I made of Attack On Titan were I thought 'What if I was in that world at that time?'

So this is what I think I would have done if I was on of the traitors

Reader is a titan shifter,the camoflage titan or is also being called the Cameleon titan who walks on all fours and is one of the fastest runners and is able to talk through her titan.

A 5 meter titan that is able to adapt to the surrouding,it can change its skin from light to dark,different shaded of course but we can't have a red titan so that why it can make itself lighter or darker. It has also those kameleon nails and arms and legs.

We all know that the warriors that were sent to Paradise were good killer machines,I am saying good because Paradise got Levi and Mikasa as their defense.....

So my scenario takes place around: 

When Reiner and Bertholt kidnap Eren on Wall Rose and the plan succeeds

-I will talk you through the story

-I will write Y/n as I write my imagination out

-Writen like this is part of the story

-Written like this is author-san taking to you,the reader(s)

--------------------------------------------------------

Major part in this scenario:
-The discussion of the shifters
-Armin being sus about Y/n
-Reiner and Bertholt kinaps Eren

The discussion of the shifters

Before everything happend,the time when the warriors rested with a group were a old man was telling his story to the childeren,when the night came around and everybody was asleep Y/n woke up her friends.They walked far away from the place they were sleeping,away from the other people.

'Y/n,what is it?'.Reiner asked.

'Like Annie said,we really shouldn't act as friends but I was thinking......If we every got exposed,we shouldn't anything about the other titan shifters if they don't know about it.

If I ever get exposed and they don't know anything about the Armor and Collasal titan I won't say anything about it so if there is a chance,that the other titan shifter or shifter are able to complete the mission,you got that?'.I said to the three.

'I don't really get it,we shouldn't work apart'.Bertholt said.

'If I get exposed,they know my secret..I won't say anyhting about the female,collasal and armor titan,we came here for a reason and that reason is to retake the Founding titan,we travelled so far we should atleast complete it at all cost........that why I am saying this.if one of you ever gets exposed NEVER expose the others'.I said,pointing at them.

Annie nodded

'She is right'.Annie said.

The boys nodded in agreement

I walked to them and gave them a group hug

'We will be seeing each other but this can be the last time to hug each other like friends,from tommorow we will be strangers to each other and will befriend each other again as humans that live in the walls'.I said

That night we shared our last grouphug

Alright so what I had in mind is that if you do something in secret,you shouldn't expose other secrets.