Keisuke Takahashi x reader

Engine Hearts —●

Engine Hearts

~◇~

Y/n's POV

'Uhhhh..........dammit'. I said as I rolled out under the car.

'Sir,your car has some serious problems with the brakes,I can fix it but I will need one or two days for it. It is worsen that I thought......'. I said,taking off the gloves I wore.

'Sure,thank you for working on it.....I can just leave it here in the garage?'. He asked,I nodded.

'Oh yeah sure!' I said.

'Good luck then...'he said and walked it out the garage.

I walked to the 'only staff' room and drank some water.

I work at a car garage,it is runned by my family over the years. Yeah a girl working in a garage instead od a clothing shop?? I know a bit weird but it is my passion,low-key I am the only one that works here! Like how?!

Ahem

Anyways....

Time skip 2 days later

'Alright sir,turn the car on'. I said,the customer who had brakes problems. The man turned his car on

'Can I make a proof round?'. He asked.

'Yeah of course' I said

He ride away as he tried his brakes,he drove back.

'Thanks a lot,it works great'. He said.

'Than I did my job,lets look at how much it will cost'. I said.

'Hai'. He said.

...

'Thank you for coming!' I said as the customer drove away

That day there weren't many customers. It begin to turn dark so I closed the garage and begin to clean around.

A loud car noise was heard through the streets but I ignored and turned off the lights. It begin to ran softly.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

I looked at the glass doors and some a guy who pulled the hod of his hoodie to keep his head dry. I let him in. I pulled the hood off.

'Are still open?'. He asked.
'Actually not but what is it?'. I said,turning the lights on.

'I have problemes with my brakes and tires, I look at them but I dont know what it is since I already pumped the wheels but in 3 hours they will be flat again.' he said. I looked at the clock,8.30

'Outside you see a big red 3 on a garage door,drive your car in the garage and  on the car stands'. I said,he nodded and walked out the building. I went to the part were section 3 is and pushed a red button to open the garage doors.