Chapter Two

Landon

My mate tastes delicious on my tongue, as I slide my canines into the sweet spot right between her neck and shoulder.

I groan against her skin as the mate bond opens between the two of us.

First pain flows through the bonds, the little females pain stemming from the bite is like a hot ball in my chest.

The feeling is gone as fast as it came.

Replaced by a wave of pleasure crashing through, sweeping through the mate bond.

Her sweet scent fills my nose.

There's no more fear in her. Instead desire mixes with her natural coconut and strawberry scent... and fox?

That scent hadn't been there before, I thought she was human.

So my little human is actually a little fox. 'I love it.' Solis, my wolf purrs too me.

I have to agree with him.

I keep my teeth in a little longer, the scent of her desire rising until it's cresting off of her in waves of pleasure.

Stirring the need between my legs, my cock hardening against her soft thigh.

A slow moan escapes her mouth, turning into a whimper as I remove my teeth.

Lifting my head up, my eyes stare down into her sky blue ones.

I don't remove my hands on her hips, pressing our bodies as close together as possible. I have a feeling she might take off as soon as she realizes what happens.

I'm proven right when a wave of realization slips onto her face. She reaches one hand up, touching the the fresh bite mark on her neck gingerly.

Her eyes widen in shock as I feel her tense up in my hold, her need to run almost overpowering my body.

"No." I growl low. She was our mate and not getting away from my wolf and I. Her running is what caused us to loose even more control and mark her.

I lean my head down, bringing my face closer to hers. My wolf looking back into her sky blue eyes.

My eyes flicker around her face, taking in the small round shape with her cute button nose, big sky blue eyes, and soft full lips.

Surrounded by, what I could only describe as wildfire hair. Different shades of reds, oranges, whites, yellows, and even pinks fall around her face. Her long hair blowing around in the wind, making it look even more realistic.

My eyes focus back on her lips. Those soft full lips, I bet they taste as good as her neck.

My lips are inches away from hers, and a blush creeks up her cheeks as she noticed where my eyes landed.

I wonder what they taste like. 'Me too'

I wouldn't get to find out in this moment, as she turns her head away from mine. Peaking over her shoulder behind her.

"You can not escape me little fox." I whisper against her ear, nibbling on the lobe.

Enjoying the gasp that falls out of her lips. "What's your name?"

"What are you doing?" She asks instead of answering me she twists around, dropping down out of my grasp.

Leaping away from me before I could grab her again.

She wasn't hiding the fox in her anymore.

I admire the way she's on the tips of her toes, crouched low, ready to take off at a moments notice.