Chapter Four

Landon

I watch as Autumn finishes off the last of her food. Licking the juices from all the food off her fork.

I had to stop myself from drooling. She's doing it so innocently, like she doesn't know what I'm picturing that slender tongue licking instead of the fork

I know she knows what's she's doing to me . Her perfect little ass perched on my lap can feel how hard I ache for her.

She'd warned me she's tease me the entire time if I made her sit on her lap. I didn't care, if anything it spurred me on even more. Either way, she was sitting with me wether she wanted too or not.

The entire meal she'd been rubbing her ass back on forth of my lap. Letting soft moans out as she enjoyed her food.

The noises making me wonder what she would sound like naked with me licking between those slender long legs. The female might be short but she's got legs for days.

I can feel how turned on she is too, like a ball of fire in my chest that needs to be released. It fuelled the desire growing throughout my body.

'Take her.' Solis demands. I have a plan, I tell the animal.

If she keeps pushing me more, I'll be taking her back to the room we had shared, and teaching her a lesson. A good one.

I growl into her ear, a warning.

She tries to suppress the whimper that falls through her lips as the rumble in my chest vibrates through her back.

"Better behave princess." I whisper into her ear.

She places her fork on her plate gently, before shifting so she can turn to face me.

I can tell she's feeling brave when her slender arms snake around my shoulders. Hands clasping together behind my neck, pulling my face closer to mine.

"Princess?"

"Yes I quiet like the pet name, I think it suits you." I say with a wink. I wonder if she knows that I know who she is.

Autumn raises her eyebrow, opening her mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I don't think we have time for you two to do this. I'd like to leave, with my sister."

Aiden's voice pulls me out of the daze Autumn had put me in. My eyes drifting over her head to her brother sitting on the other side of the table.

'Fuck that, our mate is staying with us.' Solis has control of my eyes as I respond to Aiden. "You realize I'm just going to keep following you." I try to keep the growl out of my voice.

"Why? So you can turn us into your uncle. Don't think I don't know who you are. Your next in line to take over Royal Alpha." Aiden's voice raises as he talks.

The smile on Autumn's face falls as she look at her brother than back at me. She starts to slip off my lap but I tighten my hold on her.

Her being here is helping the boiling anger in feeling inside. Lust turning to rage as the need to punch her brother settles into my gut.

She tenses in my hold, and for a second I think she'll fight me.

Than I feel reassurance and warmth deep in my chest. Fighting back the anger inside me.

I relax against her, letting the feelings wash over me.

"Aiden, please, just let him help us. He won't harm me, River can feel it."