prologue

The war was lost.

After decades of bloodshed, tears and sacrifice they were the last ones.

On the horizen the moon's rose and as the 4th no longer touched the horizen flare knew that he was coming Draconic. "this can't truly be the end tempest" 

Tempest's eyes were devoid of hope and filled with sorrow "how can we survive Draconic is the most powerful being alive even the alpha elementals didn't stand a chance" 

"We can't just give in! Our father would never have wanted that he told us to stay strong and we will."  Flare refused to give up even when he knew that they couldn't win. ".. but just in case... maybe we should do some uhhh strategical recon." Flare smiled awkwardly.

The sun was gone now and the stars were appearing in the night sky and the moons glared down at them. 

Their on the horizen... "Draconic" fear swealed in both of them as the 70 foot tall behemoth approached them.

Draconic had moon white and silver scales with the patterns of the moon on them and stars below his wings. on his back starting from his tail to the back of his head he appeared much like whiteout would but if whiteout was male buff and a psycopath. his teeth were razor sharp and eyes pure black. Draconic was mercyless and cruel and the largest dragon ever seen oh and he was the dragon of the 4 moons.

Draconic roared victory and triumpth clear in his voice. He spread his wings and the moons began to glow brightly. Flare was paralysed with fear this was the power that had killed his friends as the beam's came down and Flare and Tempest closed their eyes for what they thought was the last time a green dome of energy appeared and protected them.

A dragon they had never seen before was infront of them. "long time no see Draconic" "Delphi so you show your face after all these years" Delphi was as large as Draconic but had a diffrent aura around him time seemed to move diffrently. Delphi held out his right talon and a blue eye appeared over it. Draconic's eyes filled with fear "you wouldn't dare you will suffer my fate" Flare didn't know what could cause such fear in the immortal Draconic but whatever it was Flare wouldn't want it pointed at him. Delphi told Flare and Solar what would happen.

Draconic summoned all his power to attack the shield roaring with rage and fear. Delphi was exausting fast and sent nearly all his power to the shield. Delphi closed his claw and a wave of  energy was realesed if you looked at it from space it would look like pyrrhia was a second sun as both Draconic and Delphi were sealed by a power far more than their own. The power was so great that the 4th moon was knocked out of orbit and the land of pyrrhia was split in two.

 The power was so great that the 4th moon was knocked out of orbit and the land of pyrrhia was split in two

this is delphi

oh and this is ozone and solar