part 1, chapter 2

"Darkstalker a nightwing-icewing hybrid born 2000 years ago was born on a brightest night it is unknown what the 3rd full moon gave him but darkstalker was given 3 gifts; the gift of mind reading, the gift of future sight and the gift of animus magic. darkstalkers mindreading and future sight were substantialy stronger than anyother nightwings with the only exeption being his lover clearsight {see clearsight} who was born with a stronger future sight. The acts of darkstalker 2000 years ago are uncertain but multiple ghost story's mention darkstalker killing prince artic his own father. Darkstalker claimed to have become invulnerable and to have found a way to transend to immortality weather or not he achieved this is unknown." 

Peacemaker read the scroll with horror Darkstalker was the thing of nightmares. Peacemaker was about to close the scroll when he saw newer ink on the bottom of the scroll he opened the scroll to full roll and read on.

"Recently a large nightwing claiming to be Darkstalker resurfaced with all the abilities of the ancient Darkstalker, in this dragons' short time of freedom he became the first king of dragons and nearly started a war with the icewings. it is uncertain if this was the real Darkstalker of if it was simply a animus dragon who assumed his name to strike fear in the hearts of all who new the legend. fortunately this mad animus was defeated however no body has been found leaving us to wonder if Darkstalker is truly gone..... or is he still alive waiting to strike?"

Peacemaker closed the scroll his claws shaking and fear deep in his pounding heart Darkstalker was no myth aparently.... but one thing was nagging at his mind why did the nightmare monster in his dreams call him darkstalker? Peacemaker knew that dreams were false reality's created by a dragons conscience and nothing could happen in the dream that the dragon didn't know so how had his nightmare known the name darkstalker because Peacemaker had never heard or read the name. Peacemaker came to a terrifying realisation they were no normal nightmares something or someone was trying to tell Peacemaker something and it seemed that they were telling him that HE was somehow Darkstalker. Peacekeeper thought of this all night until he fell asleep.

He looked up at the 3 full moons as they shared their power with him. He wanted to grab them, keep them to himself. "hello Darkstalker" Darkstalker spun around as he saw the towering figure behind him as he locked eyes with his mother who was smiling ear to ear. "Darkstalker?" scoffed a cold figure Darkstalker looked at the cold, loveless face of who he realised was his father. "yes thats his name Darkstalker" his father looked at his mother with a look of disdain "that sounds like the name of some terrible villan seriously DARKSTALKER" his mother rolled her eyes "its a wonderful name and its not a villan name, he stalk's the darkness chasing it away like a hero." "Sound's more like he stalks threw the darkness to me" Darkstalker saw that a fight was inimate and he couldn't stop it. Wait he could stop it. he looked down at his talons which tingled with power he could snap his finger's and his father would never be mean to his mother again but before he did he sensed with suprise a powerful emotion in his father love. at least to his mother. that emotion saved him... this time. "what about the other egg?" Darkstalker looked at the other egg but then recoiled with horror. the egg was is pieces and the dragon inside was bleeding from multiple places and was horribly disfigured. He looked at his mother with a sense of urgency but she simply looked at the egg without emotion and then down at darkstalker with a horrible hunder in her eyes "we only need this one he will be the match to burn the world and awaken our master now Darkstalker kill your sister she is worthless do it for your mother." Darkstalker was horrified at his mothers words and said softly "but i can heal her" His mother's eyes flared in anger and she hit darkstalker shouting "OBEY YOUR MOTHER YOU USELESS WORM KILL HER NOW OR I WILL CHOP OF YOUR WINGS AND FEED THEM TO THE PIGS!!!!" Darkstalker was terrified at her words this was no mother of his. with a scream of anger and pain he turned his power not on his sister but on his mother killing her instantly as he did so he looked into the future and found the name of his sister whiteout. His father roared with rage and speared darkstalker in the heart but darkstalker would not die in vain with a single spell he killed his father and healed his sister giving her all of his power. he thought that he had saved his sister but no for a gigantic tail ripped her in half in an instant. Darkstalker looked at the towering dragon which was pale as the moons with empty silver eyes. than his vision went dark.

Peacemaker woke up screaming he had to save his sister he charged out of the cave disorientainted he had just been at the night kingdom why was he here? He ran into Qibli who grabbed him in confusion "what in the name of the three moons are you doing?" as Peacemaker regained full consience he realised where he was and who he was as he calmed down he saw concern deep in Qibli's eye's "what's wrong Peacemaker?" Peacemaker knew that he couldn't explain this and now that Qibli had seen him act this way if he told Qibli a lie he wouldn't leave in alone and would tell his friends and try to find out what was really going on "can you keep a secret?" asked Peacemaker Qibli looked at him confused his head spinning "yes i can but what does that have anything to do with this?" Peacemaker took Qibli to his cave and told Qibli what was going on with him all of it the nightmares the scroll and the new dream and than he told Qibli that in all of the nightmares he was called "Darkstalker". 

Qibli was worried. was it possible that Peacemaker was remembering his life as Darkstalker? was Darkstalker going to return? Did the spell not work? Qibli dismissed the last thought if the spell didn't work why was Peacemaker telling him this. no it was something else. "in all of these nightmares you see a large silver dragon right?" Peacemaker nodded "prehaps he is the cause of all this because i can assure you. you are not Darkstalker." Peacemaker looked at Qibli "you really think so?" QIbli nodded "i know so" Qibli got up and began to walk to the enterence "thanks for telling me this it couldn't have been easy for you" then with a final glance he left heading straight for moon's cave. she needed to know what was happening to Peacemaker she had the best understanding of Darkstalker and would be the only one who could give a new perspective on whatever that large silver dragon Peacemaker had discribed.