14

Agnarr POV

"What do you mean You again?" The girl held me up as she led me to somewhere soft.

This isn't a coincidence. It's the same girl who I had a small connection with when I have this migraines. I could now remember her facial and what she wore. Why does she kept coming back?

"Seriously Agnarr. If you are falling down again. I am calling quits." She huffs while folding her woolen arms, she then went away as I tried to focus my vision again.

How did she know my name? It seemed like I should have known her, but I really don't.

My vision got clearer as I am in my room. I sighed, the migraine happened again. What if I fainted in the middle of a negotiation? It won't be in good light for Arendelle.

I was expecting that girl to come back, but she didn't, instead it was a women.

She then slowly cupped my hand with a glass of water, tilting the glass towards my mouth. I couldn't tell who was she as her face wasn't until I saw her scarf.

The girl came back and frowned at me, her hands ready to strike, what is this sorcery? I shook my head vigorously and the women figure came back.

"Iduna?" I rubbed my temples, her hands shaking as she fumbled backwards.

I didn't chase her. I was too drowsy to do so and let alone ask her. However, I have a gut feeling on where my migraines came from.

I never once had such migraines which repeats itself, only when she is near me it happened. But this doesn't have a scientific explanation, or it shouldn't have one, the only link to these sorcery is only in books.

But why did it happen?

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I head into the town in disguise for the physician. Choosing to forget any sorts of magic attraction I thought last night, I conclude it must have been due to stress.

"Sir. To conclude what you have just said. You have migraines out of a sudden?" The physician noted down as I nodded, so there must be a cure for it.

"What do you work as?" He looked up as I frowned.

"I work in a castle."

"A very stress environment Huh. The Queen must been a hard one. Couldn't blame her." I chose not to answer that, it wasn't my business to say about Queen Brianna court.

"I will prescribe you some liquid. Get plenty full rest and drink up often." He then tore his paper and went to the back.

I will be fine. Some pills and liquid, my body would be up in a jiffy.

"Do you any other symptoms other than your head aches?" He asked, plopping a glass tube into a paper bag.

"Hallucinations." I said it out without any concern, only moments later realising I said the wrong thing.

"Beg your pardon?" He sounded concerned. It doesn't hurt to try and hear him out.

I then explained from the times when the aching starts and then she appeared.

"-the similarities between both migraines is that this child appears and she seemingly taming the aching- Mister are you with me?" I looked at the physician who frowned.