Chapter 10

y/n's pov
_______
I think he heard my footsteps because he looked at me before I could even say something. "What are you doing here?" he asked angrily. "I wanted to see you." "And why ?" he smirked at me. "We have to talk about that kiss that happened one week ago and also about the fact that you accepted to give me extra classes." "Let's talk about it then. Go on."

"Why did you kiss me ?" I said shyly. "Why did you kiss me back ?" he said defiantly. "You said you wanted to kiss me!" "And you told me to do it!" "Okay okay let's just calm down. We have known each other for a long time and now your my teacher which is weird for me because I can't see you just as my teacher." "And I can't see you just as my student"
"What do you mean ?" "I can't stop thinking about you y/n. You're in my mind when I get up and when I go to sleep. When I saw you in class I just want to kiss you and to-" he stopped and looked away. "And to what Draco ? To kiss me and to what ?" "To fuck you. I always want to fuck you and fuck you so hard that you couldn't be able to walk for weeks."

I walk over to him and kissed him. He kissed me back aggressively and pinned me against a wall. His lips went to my neck and he left hickeys all over it. I was moaning so loud that even the Muggles could hear me. He put his hand on my thigh and made his way under my skirt. He looked at me straight in the eyes waiting for my permission. I nodded and he put his finger inside me. He was moving in and out and when he added another fnger he was going faster. My moans became louder. "I- I need to cum." I told him. "Not now. Wait a little more." I waited a while and he finally said "Now you can." I cum all over his fingers that he took out of me and licked. "You taste so fucking good".

I went on my knees and began to unzip his pants. "What do you think you're doing sweetie?" he smirked. "It's my turn to please you." "You're the one who will get pleasure tonight. And next time it will be me." "And when are we going to both have pleasure the same night?" "There won't be only two times don't worry. You don't know how badly I want you to suck me up but we can't do everything in one night." He looked at me intensely and added "Come with me." he took my hand and led me somewhere.

"Where are we going ?" "To my room." "Why?" "Because I have to punish you, remember?" "But if you punish me it will give you pleasure?" "Yeah." "You just said we-" "Forget what I said. I want to do more tonight. If that's okay with you?"
"I am definitely okay with whatever you want." "Perfect" he smirked.

He opened his room's door and lifted me up then threw me on his bed. He took off his shirt and leaned above me. He started to leave kisses all over me from my breast to my legs. He glanced at me and then started to make little circles with his tongue on my clit. I moaned his name several times.

Draco's pov
_________
I love the way she moans my name and I wanted her to say it louder. I took off my pants and put my dick inside her. I could feel her nails digging into my back while her back was arching. I went deeper and faster. She moaned louder and louder which made me went even faster. I filled her up after reaching my high and then lay down next to her. We were both heavily breathing and laying in each other's arms.

She fell asleep with her head up on my chest and I watched her sleeping so peacefully. She was so damn beautiful and I just wanted to fuck her again and again 'till the day light. I'm her teacher and what we did tonight is maybe a big mistake from both of us but bloody hell that felt so good. That little girl I was taking care of when we were child has well grown and now I won't ever be able to stay away from her.

Next morning when I woke up y/n wasn't laying next to me anymore so I got up worried and looked for her. She was in the kitchen making some pancakes. She hasn't anything on but my shirt which is really hot on her. I could see her breast and her damn beautiful ass.

I silently made my way to her and I wrapped my arms around her waist while kissing her neck. "You scared me dummy !" she said angrily but also with a fucking sexy look. "If you're a good girl I'll show you how I love to eat pancakes." I smirked. She just smirked back at me and kept making the pancakes.

"Here are the pancakes." she looked at me deeply into the eyes so I got up and took her to the living room. "You've been a very good girl so now daddy is gonna show you how to eat those." I took off my boxer and put a pancake on my dick. "Come and grab it if you want to eat it" she came over to me and went down on her knees. She started to lick my tummy and went lower until she reached my dick. She put her lips around my cock and started to suck me up. I moaned but she stopped. "Keep going babe." She didn't listen to me and got up. "What are yo-" She pushed me on the couch and grabbed my dick with her hand. She put her face closer and took the pancake with her lips. But she just took a slice of it and then put her hand back on my dick. She started to jerk me off. I was moaning louder and louder. She is definitely so good at it. She sat on my dick and wrapped her legs around me "fuck me already." I did as she asked. I switched our places so now I was the one on top of her. I put my dick inside her going in and out. "Fa- faster!" she said between moans and again I did as she asked. I went faster and deeper until I reached my high and she did too. We cum on each other and then just lay down on the couch trying to catch up our breath.

y/n's pov
_______
Bloody hell that was amazing. I could have sex all the time  if it's always like this. "You should go to class now. It's better if you don't get detention because I don't want to waste my time waiting to give you your extra classes. So get your stuff and get out !" Draco said getting up and moving away from me. Why was he so distant now ? "I don't fucking get you ! Why are you so nice and then just so distant with me ? All of this should never have happened ! You fucking asshole !" I shouted at him and hurried outside his room crying.

I arrived in my first class right on time and sat down next to Nott. "Hey were have you been ? You were sleeping with me and then just disappeared" He asked worried. "Yeah I am sorry. I couldn't sleep so I went to the astronomy tower and I slept there." He nodded but it seems like he wasn't believing me. I feel so guilty to have sex with that fucking teacher while Nott still my boyfriend. He is the nicest guy I've ever met and I do that to him ? What kind of monster am I ?

"Class is dismissed. See you tomorrow everyone." Professor Flitwick told us. Blaise, Pansy, Nott and I made our way to our next class which was Potions and I didn't want to go there at all so I said "Uhm..I have to go to the toilets guys. I'll catch you up." "Okay don't take too much time" Pansy said. I started to walk to the toilets but Nott stopped me by saying "Come on y/n. You've already missed several classes these days so please go to the toilets later and go to class now." "But I-" "You don't have any choice." He took my hand and led me to Potions class. I am not mad at him. I didn't want to go to class but he is so nice to be worried about me so I will just go and try not to look at Draco.

When I entered the classroom I couldn't help but get shivers in my whole body because of the coldness of the room that reminded me the cold touch of Draco. I ignored it and sat down with Nott. "Today I want you to do any potion you want. You're going to get a book from the shelf and choose a page and do that potion. But it must be one that take less than one day to make. So go get your book and let's begin." I got up to get a book as everybody did but I didn't choose a potion. It's been almost a month that I am preparing a veritaserum so I'll finish it today and I want to use it on Draco. I want to know why he acted like that this morning and I want to know how he really feels about me.