Chapter 19

y/n's pov
_______
The Great Hall was amazing. There were candles everywhere and in the middle of all the tables there was a dance floor with already some couples dancing. Blaise, Nott and Oliver found us. "Wow girls you two look just so hot." Blaise said. "You're really beautiful." Nott said and Oliver agreed with him. "Thanks guys. You are pretty handsome too." I smiled.

I looked all around the room but I couldn't find Tom. "Looking for me ?" "Tom ! You scared me !" "Sorry sweetheart. You look pretty good in that dress. Too bad you're not going to wear it for a long time." he smirked. "Let's just dance a little." I led him to the dance floor where Pansy, Blaise, Nott and Oliver were already. "You didn't tell me how I look." he said. "You look perfect Tom. As always." he smirked and took my hand to make me dance.

While we were dancing I saw Ginny and Dean Thomas. They were cute together but Ginny seemed somewhere else. I tried to find out what she was looking at while dancing. At first I thought she was looking at Draco but then I saw Harry Potter winking at her. What the boody hell ? Are they together? They aren't really discreet. I hope Draco and I were more discreet than that. "Are you okay ?" Tom asked me. "Uhm yeah sorry. I just want to sit down for a minute."

We went to our table and sat down. "You sure you're okay ?" "Yes, I am." he nodded and we looked at the others dancing. For once I wasn't lying. I was truly okay until I saw him looking at me. Draco was looking at me. He hadn't his angry look anymore but it doesn't change anything. What he has done to me is just unforgivable.

"I am going to the bathroom. Stay here. I'll be back in at least ten minutes." I told Tom who just nodded. I redid my hair and makeup. I had put some makeup on my neck too so the bruises and hickeys were not exposed but it started to disappear so I searched for a spell to cover them longer. "Are they from me ?" Draco just entered the bathroom. I didn't look at him and continued searching for a spell.

I could feel him coming closer to me. He whispered something and when I looked in the mirror, the bruises and hickeys had disappeared. He came even closer to me and I could feel his erection on my ass. He started to stroke my neck with his thumb. I turned to face him. He put one of his hand on my thigh but I pushed it away "Sex does not solve everything Draco ! I do love you and I do want you but what you did yesterday...was just...unforgivable." "What can I do to gain your trust again ? I would do anything to make you forgive me." "Just give me time, please." I got out of the bathroom and went back to the table I was sitting before.

"Wanna dance ?" I asked with confidence. "Whatever you want sweetheart." Tom grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced and laughed a lot. I even dance with Pansy and Nott. It was the best party I have had in a long time.

It was now midnight and we headed back to our common room. Nott went to the Gryffindor common room to sleep in Oliver's dorm. "Y/n. Is it okay if I sleep in Blaise's dorm tonight?" Pansy asked me. "Yeah sure, don't worry about me."

"Let me take you back to your dorm." Tom led me to my dorm but he didn't leave. He entered my dorm and pinned me against the nearest wall. "I've been waiting for this all night." he whispered to my ear. He made his way lower until he reached my breasts. He massed them through my dress. Then he unzipped my dress which fell on the floor leaving me in my underwear. He took off my bra and my panties. "You're so damn beautiful y/n." He smirked. I unzipped his pants and took off his shirt. I took off his boxer letting his erection out.

He lifted me up and threw me on my bed. He was about to put his dick inside me when I stopped him "Wait Tom." "What ? Are you okay ?" "Yes. I just don't want us to just have sex all the time. I mean can't we just lay down next to each other and talk about everything and nothing." The true reason was that being fucked on this bed remind me of yesterday's events. And even if I wanted Tom so badly, Draco's words didn't want to leave my mind 'You're all mine. Don't you dare being fucked by another boy ever again.' It sounded not right yesterday but when I think about it, I quite understand Draco. What he did does not explain anything but I understand his anger. If I were him I would have been as angry as he was. Imagine him having sex with another person is just unbelievable for me. I couldn't bear it. Even if I wouldn't be capable of hurt him as he did to me. A part of me wants to forgive him and another part doesn't. As I told him, I just need more time. Just to clear my mind. I think this is also why I stopped Tom.

Tom understood what I wanted to say and we just lay down. We stayed naked but we didn't have sex or even touched each other. The only time he touched me was to stroke my hair while I was resting on his chest. This is exactly what I needed. Attention and rest. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I sleep pretty well until we were woken up by someone knocking at the door.