Chapter 3

y/n's pov
_______
I woke up next day in Nott's arms. We kissed last night but that time I knew what I was doing. I mean I was not drunk but I still don't know why I kissed him. I do love him but not like that. But it's too late, I don't want to hurt him. He is laying there with me on his laps. He has one hand around my waist and the other stroking my hair. "Hey princess" he smiled at me. "Hi let's head to the Great Hall. I am so hungry." Before he gets up he kissed me on the forehead which made me feel really sad. I don't want to lie to him but for the moment I don't have any other choice.

Blaise and Pansy sat next to each other so did Nott and I. I put a waffle and some strawberries in my plate. This is my favourite breakfast. We were talking about last night movie but then of course Pansy began to speak about Draco. I think she's a little too obsessed by him. "Do you think he has a wife or a girlfriend?" "We don't know Pansy but even if he had it's his private life." I said. "Denfending him huh? Maybe you're his girlfriend and you don't want to tell us." she said smirking. "Do I have to remind you that I am now Nott's girlfriend?" By my words Nott put his hand on my thigh. It made me flinch but I didn't put his hand away. It feels actually great to be touch but at this moment I wasn't thinking about Nott's hand on my thigh but imagining Draco's hand going upper and upper until reaching under my skirt. I directly stopped my thoughts. What is going on with me ? He is my fucking teacher.

My first class was Charms. We learned how to do the aguamenti charm. Then I had Potions and Nott and I sat on the seats that we had been assigned yesterday. Draco entered the classroom and we made eye contact which made me get butterflies in my stomach. "Okay class today we are going to start the amortentia potion and we will finish it tomorrow. Go get a book and start." I took the last book from the shelf and I started to follow the steps for the potion.

After about an half hour Draco came to my desk and look at my potion "Great job for the moment Miss Snape." I like it when he call me like that and not by my name. "Thank you sir." He kept watching me a little more while I was doing the next steps of the potion. He was leaning on my desk with both of his hand. His sleeves were a little rolled up so I could see his veins and muscles. He is really hot. I am wondering what does he look like when he doesn't have that white shirt on. He caught me staring at him and he smirked. He went back to his desk and said "That's it for today. I see all of you tomorrow on first period to finish your potion."

Draco's pov
_________
I entered the classroom and directly saw y/n. She was wearing a short black skirt and a tight t-shirt which made her boobs look big. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so hot. Who could have imagined that the little girl I used to look after 5 years ago would now looks like that. She has definitely growing up.

I went to her desk and watch her doing her potion. "Great job for the moment Miss Snape." she answered me "Thank you sir." Just the fact that she call me sir made me want to pin her against a wall and fuck her so hard. I caught her staring at me so I smirked. I am just wondering what she could have been thinking about. I dismissed the class sooner because my dick was too hard and I had to jerk me off.

I closed the classroom's door and I sat at my desk. I unzipped my pants and started to jerk me off while thinking about y/n : She came into my office because she had detention. I went closer to her and I pinned her against a wall. I put my hand on her throat and I started to suck on her neck leaving hickeys. She was moaning so hard which made my dick become harder. I put my hand on her thigh and went upper until I reached her inner thigh. I went under her skirt and then in her panties. I rubbed her clit and put a finger inside her. I added my second finger and went faster. We were both moaning and our breath were heavy. I kept fingering her and then she cummed all over my fingers.
I stopped jerking me off because I've reached my peak. Next time I hope it will be her who really jerk me off.
I shouldn't have thoughts like that mostly because she is my student but also because she is Snape's daughter and I can't do that to him.

y/n's pov
_______

Pansy was in Blaise's dorm and Nott was in mine. We were sitting on my bed and watching a movie. After an hour I was started to feel tired so I just fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

It was now midnight and Nott was asleep. It's already been 3 hours that I've been sleeping so I am not tired anymore. I decided to go on a walk around the school. This is forbidden because of the curfew but I don't care. I really needed to clear my mind.

I walked for a long time without getting caught but I suddenly heard my father's voice coming toward me so I quickly went up the stairs that were behind me. I didn't know where they led but I hadn't no other choice. I forgot that there's always a teacher in the halls to see if every student are in their dorms or not. I finally reached the top of the stairs.I looked around me and I was at the astronomy tower. This is the first time in 6 year that I come up there. The view is beautiful. We can see beautiful landscapes from here and we can see the stars better than when we are at the black lake where I thought we had the best view. I've been snapped out of my thoughts by a deep male voice from behind me.