Chapter 11

y/n's pov
_______
I did the last step of the potion and it was finally ready. "Great job y/n but I won't let you use it on me." Draco whispered to my ear from behind my back. What ? How did he know about it ? I glanced at him and he had that fucking smirk on his face again. I'm trying to forget about him but how do you want me to when he is so damn hot. After a while I realised that I was still looking at him but not in the eyes. I was fucking looking at his dick. And I can tell he saw me looking because he still had his smirk on but now he also had a look that said 'I want you so badly' It made me bit my lip which he noticed too and now he is totally turned on.

"Class is dismissed. For those who haven't finish their potions you have until the end of the day." Everybody got out of the classroom. "y/n can you stay a moment please?" Draco told me. I told my friends I'll see them in next class and I went over to Draco. "What do you want...sir ?" I said sitting on his desk and biting my lip. "You. I want you." He grabbed me and leaned me on his desk but with my face facing the desk. He grabbed my ass and started to slapped them. I moaned at every slap. I didn't know this would give me pleasure but it actually did... a lot. He then grabbed my hair with one of his hand and with the other he grabbed his dick and put it inside me but from behind. I moaned his name several times and louder every time he got deeper. Each time he got in and out my pussy was hitting his cold desk giving me shivers in my whole body. "I want you to scream my name again and again !" he ordered me while going inside me faster. I screamed his name so loud that he let out a loud moan too. He reached his high and filled me up. I cum on his dick and tried to catch my breath.

I know I'll ruin everything but I have to talk to him about this morning "Why did you act like an asshole this morning? And you better answer or I'll use the veritaserum on you and you won't be able to lie about anything." "Calm down okay babe. I acted like that because I was scared. Scared of loosing you. Nobody will agree to our relationship. You're my student and your father is one of my best friend. I don't want him to take me away from you." "He won't ever take me away from you because if he does I'll find a way to see you again." "I'm so sorry for this morning. I swear it won't ever happen again." I smiled at him and kissed him. "I have to go to class. See you after school." I got out of the potions classroom making my way to my third class that actually was almost ended but I bumped into someone.

"Nott what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in divination?" I asked. "Yes but it's almost been an hour that I am waiting for you so I got worried. What did professor Malfoy tell you that it takes so much time ?" "He wanted to talk about the extra classes he will give me today after school. And also about my father because it's almost his birthday so he wants to have a party for him." I was so stressed by his question that it's the only things that came out of my mouth. I could see it wasn't the answer he was expecting but he nodded and led me to our fourth class because divination was now ended.

"Alright everyone please go get a pot you're going to make your own flower today." Professor Sprout said. "We can make the flower in any coulour we want ?" a random hufflepuff asked. The teacher nodded and explained us some other things. "What's your favourite coulour ?" Nott asked me. "Purple I think" "Okay thank you." "Why do you ask ?" "Just wanted to know" I shrugged and kept making my flower. I decided to do a black and red flower. I started to make it and tried to shape it to look like a rose and a sunflower. I finished my flower and it was as I was expected. I was proud of me and so was my teacher.

At the end of the class everybody made their way to the Great Hall to have lunch. I sat at the Slytherin table and talked with my friends. While we were eating Nott got up and got on his knees facing me. "What are you doing ?" I asked. He didn't answer but took something from behind his back and hand me a flower. A purple flower. "I made it for you, princess." I kissed him and couldn't stop smiling. That's why he asked me my favourite colour, he wanted to make a flower for me. He is so cute.

I was still smiling and looking at Nott's flower but then I made eye contact with Draco. He looked so angry and I do know well how it will end if he's angry at me mostly because of Nott.

I got up and went to my last classes before having extra classes with Draco.

At the end of school I went to Draco's room and sat at the table with my Charms book. "So what are you going to teach me today ?" I asked. "First Charms, then a little of Potions and finally I will teach you why you shouldn't make me get angry like earlier today." I blushed and tried to focus on what he was telling me about spells. But seriously how do you want me to focus when I am alone in a-fucking-hot-teacher's room. It is just impossible. I can just think of how perfect his lips are. How beautiful his hair is. How fucking hot his hands are with those veins popping out. I just can't think about anything else than how hot he is and how much I want him giving me pleasure.

"About potions, you remember the amortentia potion you did at the beginning of the year. You said it wasn't working but it was so what did you smell ?" He surprised by his question. I didn't know he remembered that because even me had forgotten it. "I smelt you" I blushed and tried not to make eye contact with him. "This explains so much then. But please don't be ashamed of being attracted by me because if you knew how damn much I am attracted to you." He grabbed my chin with his hand and lifted my head to make me look at him. We stared at each other and then kissed. We just kissed for once. It didn't went further and I am not complaining. It's not that bad to take a little break sometime.

I went back to my dorm and fell asleep at the second I lay on my bed. I was really tired and fortunately Draco didn't "punish" me for made him get angry at lunch. Not that I didn't want him to but if he would have I would have fallen asleep not even after two minutes.