Chapter 7

y/n's pov
_______
Next morning Draco and I were still in each other's arms. I got up and made my way to his bathroom. He was still sleeping so I took the opportunity to have a shower. Every seconds I was washing me I was hoping Draco entered the bathroom and had a shower with me. But it didn't happen. I put a towel around me. The towel was showing my legs and we could almost see my butt and my breast.

I went back to his room because my clothes were there. He was still sleeping so I dropped something on the floor to wake him up because I wanted him to see me just in a towel. It worked so I said "I am so sorry. I didn't want to wake you up." "It's okay don't worry. Did you have a shower ?" "Uhm yes. I hope it doesn't bother you." "No it's okay but next time don't have a shower without me." he smirked and I blushed. Did he just say what I think he said ?

He got up and came closer to me. He pinned me against the wall and our lips were almost touching. We were both breathing heavily. He looked at me up and down but he didn't do more. He just let me and went to the kitchen. I got dressed and joined him. I took a deep breath and asked him "Why did you stop ?" "We can't do this but next time believe me you won't ever be able to walk again." I almost choked on what he just said. What did he mean by not ever be able to walk again?

I ate a waffle and left his room. Today I was feeling really good so I think I am ready to talk to Nott again. I went to my dorm to see him. He was laying on my bed hugging my pillow. He was really cute like this. I didn't want to wake him up so I just lay down next to him and I fell asleep as well.

I was woken up by a hand stroking my hair. I opened my eyes and I smiled at Nott. "What do you want to do today ? Tomorrow it's school so I was thinking that today we could do something. Like a date for example. What do you think about that ?" he asked me with enthousiasme. "Yes it's a good idea. Let me put some prettier clothes on and then we will go where you will lead me." I got up and kissed him. It wasn't our first kiss but for me it's still new. I did it naturally and I liked it. I think that dating Nott isn't that bad finally.

I put a white dress on. It was short but sexy. I also put my favourite high heels on and brushed my hair that I let down. I got out of the bathroom and joined Nott who was wearing a black suit. It fits great on him. He blindfolded me so I couldn't see where he was taking me. It was making things more exciting.

He finally told me to take off the blindfold and what I saw was just amazing. There was a waterfall and a lake. There were a lot of trees which I guess meant that I was in the woods. I could see thousands of butterflies and there were even deers. "Do you like it ?" Nott asked me. "Are you kidding ? This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen." I jumped in his arms and hugged him.

He was looking so deeply in my eyes that I couldn't help but kiss him. He lifted me and put me against a tree. We were kissing harder and our breaths were heavy. He started to suck on my neck leaving hickeys all over it. I moaned his name and I could see by his hand going on my inner thigh that he liked the way I was saying it. I wanted him to go upper so I moaned louder. He put one of his finger inside me and started to rub my clit. He then added his second finger which gave me shivers in my whole body. He was going in and out and faster and faster. That was the first time a boy did that to me and I think that's the better feeling I've ever had in my life. He put his third finger and went deeper inside me. "I- I have to cum." I said moaning. "Then cum for me princess." I cummed all over his fingers that he then licked "You taste so good y/n."

We didn't go further because we wanted to go step by step. So we just lay on the grass and looked at the sky until the sun goes down.

We went back to Hogwarts and directly went to our dorm. We were tired and I just wanted to lay down with him in my bed. I threw myself on the bed and tapped it to tell him to come. He took off his t-shirt and lay down next to me. He had his hands wrapped around my waist and I had one of my hand on his chest and one of my leg was on him. I closed my eyes and when I did that I saw Draco laying next to me in the same position I was with Nott. It reminded me that I was exactly in that position with Draco this morning which I totally forgot. Tomorrow we have class and I don't know how I will do to face him after what happened earlier.

I didn't sleep well that night because I dreamt about Draco and I having sex and there was also Nott who was broken because I lied to him and used him. I hope it will stay a dream even if I wouldn't say no to have sex with Draco. I put my thoughts away and I got up to dress up for school.