Chapter 3-chapter 11

Chapter 3

I looked in the mirror. I had a black veil brides shirt and black skinnies. My hair was straight and I was soo nervous. My phone on the counter started ringing Knives and Pens. I looked to see what the number was not anybody from my contacts. I flipped it open.

“Hello?”

I listened to the breathing on the other side.

“Leanne?”

I sighed in relief.

“Oh hey Damien whats up?”

I looked in the mirror again. I looked okay.

“I’m outside your house now you ready?”

I laughed.

“Yeah I’m ready I’ll be right out. See ya in a sec bye.”

I ran down the stairs. My dad looked up from the tv.

“Be back by 10 no minuet or second later has to be at exactly 10 or your grounded.”

I nodded and kissed his head and ran out the door. I looked over to see Damien leaning against his bike smiling. I smiled back and ran over to him and hugged him.

“where we going?”

He chuckled.

“You’ll know sooner or later.”

I groaned.

“Why can’t I know now?”

He smiled.

“Don’t be impatient you’ll find out soon.”

I sighed and hopped on the bike. He handed me a helmet while putting his own on. He started up the bike and floored it. I held on to him tightly. I looked over at Zachs house. He was looking through the window. He looked sad. What happened? I thought. Then shook my head. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I loved this. I wasn’t as scared as Zach thought was I? I laughed. The bike stopped. I looked over at the park. I cocked an eyebrow. I pulled my helmet off. It was really nice out.

“What’s this?”

He chuckled.

“Walk in the park then ice cream that good enough for you?”

He asked playfully. I smirked.

“Yeah its good enough.”

I got off the bike. It was really nice out. It was just getting into spring. My favorite time of year. Damien walked over next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“How long have you known Zach?”

I asked.

“We met 4 years ago when I just moved here from Nebraska. I actually knew you to but obviosley you don’t remember me, but I have changed a lot since then I used to have blonde hair that was shoulder length and I had braces.”

My jaw dropped. I did remember him. He was so insecure and really different and a huge star wars fan. I laughed remembering his costume for the halloween party at Zachs house.

“I remember you! I remember that Darth Vader costume too and that your braces had special powers and that if I kissed you I would turn into a princess.”

I said laughing in between words. He blushed.

“Yeah... You believed me to you remember that?”

I blushed.

“Yes I remember not very romantic kissing behind a garbage can and getting my lip cut by your braces.”

Damien blushed.