Chapter 20

sorry for it being so long..I know i know and probably everyone has stopped reading this and im sorry. I'm gonna update more I promise ive been so busy with my other book and i have even gotten threataned lol XD.

-------

I sat up quickly as I heard the door slam. Damien did the same. He held me to his side. My breathing quickened. I heard giggles. My eyes got wide. I stood up. Damien pulled me back.

"No Leanne..." He whispered. I shrugged him off.

"Oh stop it's fine." i muttered. He shook his head. His face looked so scared and helpless.

"You said he can get violent. I don't want him to hit you." I nodded.

"But I want to make sure he's okay." I muttered. Damien's grip around my wrist loosened. I stood up and laid my hand on the doorknob.I gulped. I held my hand there, I stood there for who know's how long. I then twisted the knob. Pulling the door open slowly. I peeked out my door. I held back the gasp that was crawling up my throat. Dad was on the couch with a women that had little clothing on. She popped her gum and slid closer to my dad.She popped a bubble. The pink of the gum touching the red lipstick on her lips. Her hand crawled to my dad's inner thigh. She rubbed slightly and kissed his lips. He kissed her back and moaned slightly. I froze. I couldn't speak or move.What is happening to him? What is wrong? What did I do?

"St-Stop." i managed to say. They stopped and looked up the stairs. The lady glared at me. My dad scoffed.

"One moment Lois." He muttered breathlessly and climbed up the stairs. I watched him carefully. I then was surprised by his hand meeting my face. My body slamming against the floor. My cheek feeling like a brick fell on it. He stood over me.

"Get your ass to bed." He said through gritted teeth. I looked up at him. His breath brushed against my face. I coughed as the aroma of vodka and whisky pushed against my face. I rubbed my cheek then managed to use my voice.

"Dad..Please...This isn't who you are...You know that...Daddy..I need you." I mumbled. He chuckled and started laughing histerically. His eyes wide. He looked at me and spat. His saliva hitting my cheek. I cringed and wiped it off with my shirt. The woman down stairs laughed too. They didn't stop. I shivered. He finally spoke.

"Your going with your mom hun and I'm not going to feel a thing because I will do the same thing she did...I'll leave...Get high...Get some..Get drunk...Then maybe get married. Or if I'm lucky the drugs might kill me before any of the rest." He said laughing. I looked at him. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this? I'm your daughter. You tucked me in at night.You helped me and took care of me when I was sick. Held my hand when I was scared. Told me everyday that you lov-" He cut me off my a smack across the face again. I dropped back to the floor. I looked at him. I felt a warm liquid leave my nose and touch my hand.I looked at my hand. A florescent red dripped onto my hand. I looked at my father..horified. He raised his arms in the air as he yelled.

"I knocked your mom up when she was going to college. She was so young and so scared. She married me and then you were born. I had no choice but to take care of you. But to do all those things because your crack head mother couldn't take care of one little baby. She left me and my wanting to be a Doctor was long gone because I was a single parent with no job and just enough money to put gas in the car. I had to live with my mother and work 3 jobs night and day to provide for you and her. I finally got a good job and I moved here. and the only reason i moved here is because I was hoping..Just hoping me, a 45 year old man that hasn't had sex in 15 years. Could loan you off to the neighbors..They love you...And I don't." He said. I sobbed. He laughed again and started to fake cry. I ran to my room. Damien looked at me horrified. I slammed my door. I slid down it. Tears flowing quickly down my cheeks. I pushed off the door. I sniveled.

"C-Can I live with you?" I asked. Damien got off the bed and hugged me tightly.

"Ofcourse you can babe." He muttered. I cried into his chest.

"I thought this was my big break...I was so wrong.." I muttered. Damien nodded. He kissed my head as I continued to cry. He picked me up in his arms and laid me on his lap as he sat on the bed. He rocked me in his arms. Soothing me. He rubbed my back.

"We'll leave in the morning okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Just take me away from here.."

---

I know short but it was an intense chapter! I'll write more soon I have so many books to write in it's rediculous. But I love writing so its a good thing!! lol :) Comment vote and fan pleaseee :)