Chapter 17

==================================================================
I just finished this chapter. I’m not a big fan of this chapter but it has to be here to lead on in the story.
==================================================================

Chapter 17

“Your very obnoxious.” John said. I laughed.

“Ha! I should be saying the same exact thing to you.” John chuckled.

“It was a joke. You weren’t suppose to flip out or get bak at us for that matter.” I laughed.

“I’m not like the others that would willingly take that crap from you. Sorry but no.” John laughed and nodded.

“I’m kinda getting that vibe from you.” He said.

“Are you mad at my brother now?” He asked. I sighed.

“I don’t know.” He smirked.

“Well if he isn’t good enough for you I’m open.” I smacked his arm.

“Ow..” He said.

“In your dreams.” I said. John laughed.

“Yeah that isn’t what’s going on in my dreams.” He said smirking. I groaned.

“Oh sorry I’m not good enough for your porno reruns.” John turned on his side and looked at me smiling.

“You are good enough just I have more wild and kinky dreams then that.” My jaw dropped. He laughed again. 

“Your disgusting.” I said glaring at him.

“Ha.. Yeah I know... But don’t get mad at him cuz it’s just something we do. It’s how we bond.” I nodded.

“Thats cool...” I said. He smiled at me.

“You should come back to our house... Please him.” I laughed.

“Well your either a porninized Cop or a nice person. I don’t know which.” He laughed.

“I’m leaving for the night. So I won’t be in the house. But I don’t do threesomes so you won’t have to worry about me staying.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not in the mood to do it right now.” He laughed.

“You never know when your in the mood you just do it.” I scoffed.

“And I bet you have just did it to do it with all the girls you’ve had sex with.” He nodded.

“Ofcourse.... And it’s not that many just a couple...”

“hundered.” I muttered.

“I’m not that bad. Jeez.” he said. I nodded.

“Fine take me.” I said. He nodded. He got up and looked down at me.

“You gonna get up?” I groaned.

“My body isn’t responding to my brain.” I said groaning again. He chuckled.

“You want me to carry you?” I nodded. He kneeled down and picked me up. He sat me down on the passenger side and buckled me with the seatbelt. I chuckled.

“I can do that much.” I said. John laughed.

“Yeah I know but I’m already here might as well do it.” I nodded as he shut the door and got into the drivers side. He started on towards his house. The car stopped. I got out and walked up the stairs of his house. I peaked into damiens room. The tv was on and he was sitting on the floor in front of it. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

“Guess who?” I asked.

“Oh Oh I know! It’s Jennifer.”  He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Guess again.” I said angrily. He chuckled and pulled me down to the floor and pulled me on to his legs. I wrapped mine around his waist his forhead pressed against mine.

“How do you like it?” He asked looking into my eyes. I smirked.

“Like what?” I asked.

“How’s Daniel doing?” I chuckled.

“He’s doing just fine. He’s an amazing kisser.” Damien laughed.

“Like me?” I nodded. He smirked.

“Are you to still together?” He asked playfully. I smirked.

“Ofcourse. Were very hardcore.” Damien chuckled.

“Have I ever met him?” I nodded.

“You could be twins.” I said playfully.

“I’m sorry bout earlier..” I laughed.

“I think it should be the other way around. I pants’d you in front of your brother.” Damien chuckled.

“He isn’t anything special.” I nodded.

“I wouldn’t say that but he is quite an ass hole though.” He nodded.

“Were you serious about me teaching you how to be bad?” I rolled my eyes.

“I can be bad all on me own.” Damien nodded and stood up and walked over to his bed and laid down.

“Prove it.” He said smirking. I laughed.

“This isn’t some kinky movie Damien it’s reality. And your going to be all famous soon so your gonna have to get used to your horemones.” Damien chuckled.

“Fine.. Wait your gonna have to deal with the same thing.” I nodded.

“Yup but atleast I can control myself.” I said leaning across the bed looking at him.

“That’s what you think.” I turned to the doorway to see John in the doorway. He was smirking.

“Not what I think. It’s what I know ass hole.” I said. John put his hands up in the air in surrender.

“Fine. but you should take advantage of him now.” He said smirking and pointing at Damien.

“Or me. Cuz I don’t think I’d mind you.” I rolled my eyes.

“In your dreams.” John nodded.

“Yup.” He said.

“Oh I can’t wait till tomorow.” I said. Damien and John looked at me confused.

“I get to meet people that can play and everything.” Damien nodded.

“Thats awesome. I can play.” John said.

“What do you play?”

“He plays guitar and no she won’t hire you.” Damien said flatly. John looked down sadly.

“No. your hired.” I said. John looked up and smirked.

“Don’t get jealous Damien. I won’t take her from you.... Yet.” He said. I rolled my eyes. I’m going to be in between to boys yet again.... Well this time I can escape... Hopefully.