Chapter 22

Chapter 22

DAMIEN”S POVV

Recap:

I stared at my mother. My muscles tensed,Leanne slipping off of my arms. Leanne squirmed at my feet and looked at me confused. My lip quivered.

“Hey Mom.” I said silently.

End Of Recap.

My mother nodded. Her curls moving slightly at the movement of her head then falling back into place. Her dress not holding any wrinkles. Her heels making her slightly taller then her regular 5’5. I gulped. My mom stepped forward a little. She studied me, then eyed the girl at my feet. I kneeled down and helped Leanne up. Her lip quivered and her body came closer to mine. I held her to my side. My mother was the most intimidating person. From the looks she gave to her posture. She stepped closer. It looking like she was floating on air. Her face hardly recognizable from the botox and plastic surgery my mother had gotten. She looked at Leanne closely. She then smiled. Her layer smile. The smile she uses to swoon the council. She laid her hand on Leanne’s that was on my arm.

“Hello. And you are?” She asked in her proper voice that made me cringe. Leanne looked at me for instruction. I nodded. She gulped and looked at my mother, smiling weakly.

“I’m Leanne.” She said shakily. My mother nodded.

“Your the girl that turned my son into this...this thing?” She asked motioning to me. I sighed. Leanne opened her mouth, then shut it. She looked at me confused.

“Mother, Leanne moved here this year.” I said. My mother nodded. She rubbed her lips and lifted her head a little higher.

“Oh..Then it’s nice to meet you.” She said. Leanne sighed.

“Believe me the feeling is mutual.” Leanne said in disgust. I held back the laughs that crawled up my throat. My mother smiled. My eyes got wide as a man in a suit and tie,his hair slightly grey and bags under his eyes. My mother, her smile still on her face backed up slowly into my father. His arm around her. Leanne shivered as my father inspected her now.

“So why don’t we take this conversation to a light brunch?” My father said. I tilted my head.

“There is no conversation.” I managed to say.

“I believe there is since this girl will be living in our house. I don’t usually let any person off of the street to live in my house.” My father said. My mother smiled. Leanne gritted her teeth.

“No please understand...Things aren’t well at home and I won’t be here long I don’t believe...I should be going on tour sooner or later.” She said. My mother and fathers faces went into disgust.

“Your dating a band mate Damien..Why must you fall to these horrid standards?” My father asked. I stared at him. Leanne looked down ashamed.

“Im in a band too it goes both ways and John is in her band so why should it be any different?” I asked the anger in my voice slightly rising. My father scoffed.

“We never had this problem with your brother. Your brother went to college. Your brother finished college. Your brother never gave us any problems with our setting of his future. Your brother -” I cut him off before another word left my fathers mouth.

“My brother gets drunk every night. My brother did everything in the book. My brother critisized you every chance he could. My brother never liked the future you wanted for him. My brother didn’t want to do any studies at all.” I finished. My parents glared at me.

“He’s just jealous of him honey calm down.” My mother said to my father. Leanne scoffed.

“You should be proud of him.” She said turning away from me and going up the stairs. I heard a door slam. My parents looked at me.

“That is a keeper my boy.” My father said with sarcasm in his voice. I groaned.

“Your never home except now for some reason. You won’t see her ever again.” I said angrily. I ran up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I punched the wall. They never knew what to do out of the court room. Nothing is enough. I’m an A+ student and I still get no feedback. I work my ass off and nothing. I kept my head against the wall. My breathing very forceful due to my anger. I felt tender arms wrapping around my waist. Then I was turned. I looked at Leanne. Her face almost equal to mine due to her tall height. She put her fingers under my chin and leaned in to my neck, kissing it gently.

“Look who needs to calm down now..” She muttered against my skin. I shivered as I felt her tongue against my neck. Her hand crawled up my chest. She rubbed it gently, nibbling on my neck. I groaned. I already knew that a smile was crossing Leanne’s lips as she pushed me harder against the wall. I moaned slightly. She then laid her head on my chest, hugging me tightly. I smiled, hugging her back.

“Your such a tease.” I said smirking. She laughed.

“It calmed you down..Did it not?” She asked laughing. I shrugged.

“I guess thats true.” I said smiling. Leanne sighed.

“How come we get stuck with the crappiest parents in the world?...”