chapter 16

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im sorry it took me so long to write this new chapter I just have been busy with the others... But I’m going to have this one it’s going to have a couple pages and it’s going to be.. Interesting? I think that’s the best word to describe it. I love you guys! Vote comment or fan! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

     My hand shook as I took the pen. I looked at the contract. Rob and the others looked at me. I smiled and signed the contract. The others had been in the studio for at least 6 hours. I had been in it for 1 and that was when I was messing around. I walked into the studio. The others still in the other. Rob said for me to make a couple songs. I had my bag with me that had my notbook that had everything in it. From my poems to my song lyrics. I brought the guitar up to my chest and sat on the stool. I clicked the record button. I started to strum. The words flowing out of my mouth. My fingers moving on the chords. I strummed keeping my focus on the music. My body started to tingle. I smiled. I finished the song and hit the stop button. I listened to the recording. I listened to it. I was surprised at my voice and guitar in the song. I was good. Needs drums. I thought. I went over to the drum set on the computer next to the lyrics. I clicked the application. A drum set popped up on the screen. I clicked the different beats. I clicked record on the app and made different beats. I fastened the pace of them and combined them with the lyrics and the vocals along with my guitar. It was cool. I brought the base guitar over and strummed a little.

“Hmmm... Lets attempt this shall we?” I said to myself. I chuckled and hit record. I strummed on the base. Making my stuff up. I stopped the recording and added the base to the recording of my vocals,lyrics,drums,and guitar. It was really good. I opened the door of the studio up and ran into something hard. I fell. I saw that it was a body. A guy’s body for that much. I groaned.

“I’m so sorry.” I said. I looked up at my victim sympathetically. My jaw dropped. I tried to think of things to say. Bert looked at me and smiled.

“Uh.. I’m so so sorry.” I got up. It was Bert McCracken from the band named The Used. I lended him a hand and helped him up.

“I’m so so so sorry. I just.. I’m clumsey. I’m so sorry.” Bert laughed.

“It’s fine. Nobody got hurt. Hi I’m Bert.” I smiled and shook the hand he put out.

“I know your in The Used. I love them. I’m Leanne.” He nodded.

“You don’t look like  a fan. You have a wow.. My Chemical Romance huh?” He said eyeing my braclates. I blushed and looked down.

“I’m a fan of both. When you listen to them your kinda put in the lineway so. I ended up falling in love with your music to.” He nodded.

“That’s cool now are you here to record to?” I nodded.

“Yeah I just signed along with my friends band so I just made a new song so I went to go get Rob.” Bert nodded.

“Yeah me and my band just got here we’re gonna do a new record.” I nodded.

“That’s cool... I can’t wait to listen to it. But I have ot go get him. It was nice meeting you and sorry for falling on you it wasn’t on purpose.” Bert chuckled and waved.

“It’s fine.” I waved back and went in to the other studio. Rob turned to me and smiled.

“You got a song for me?” I nodded.