Diagon Alley

Kat's POV:
I read off the Hogwarts supply list. "First Year students will require:

Uniform:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One winter cloak (black with silver fastenings)
4. Three white shirts for boys or blouses for girls
5. Two grey sweaters, vests or cardigans
6. Two charmable ties in house colours
7. One charmable winter scarf in house colours
8. Two pairs of trousers or shorts for boys, or skirts for girls
9. Three pairs of white knee socks or black wool stockings for girls, or grey knee socks or black ankle socks for boys.

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

Required Text books:
Hogwarts: A History by Chroniculus Punnet
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Tremble
How Not To Blow Off Your Fingers On The First Day by Julius Gummidge
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
Goshawk's Guide to Herbology by Miranda Goshawk
The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk
Hilary Stargazer's Guide to the Galaxy by Hilary Stargazer

Other Equipment:
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
1 basic potions ingredients kit
1 set of protective gloves
Quills
Inks
Parchment
Blank Journal

Students may also bring two familiars or pets, with one of them being an owl. Approved familiars are:

Toad
Cat
Rat
Pygmy Puff
Owl

Others may be approved on a case by case basis. You will need to get permission from the co-Headmistress (Minerva McGonagall)before bringing any other pets to school.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST-YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS
Then harry spoke up, "Hagrid? Can we find all this in London?" Hagrid bent over and whispered to us "If you know the right place to go....." We walked into a pub called 'The Leaky Cauldron'. We walked in and a man with thining behind the counter called to Hagrid, "ah Hagrid , the usual I presume?" He said with a large smile on his face. "Not today Tom,I'm on official Hogwarts business, just helping young Harry and Kat here to get their school supplies."
"Bless my soul, it's harry and Katillia potter." The whole pub got dead silent and turn our way. A man and a woman walked up to us. The man walked to Harry shook his hand and said "it's good to have you back mister Potter,welcome back!" A woman walked up to me, shook my hand and said "Norris Crockford misses Potter, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" We then walked up to a thin man with a turban wrapped around his head. "Harry and Katillia p-p-potter. Can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet y-you." He stuttered. Then Hagrid walked up behind us with a huge grin on his face, "why 'allo professor! I didn't see ya there. Harry,Katillia this is professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defence against the Dark arts teacher at Hogwarts!" Harry stuck out his hand and,"oh! It's nice to meet you!" Quirrell looked at his hand as if he was scared of it, "n-not th-that you n-need it a-ay p-potter."
Hagrid looked at us and said "that's well. Harry Kat we need to go. LOTS OF STUFF TO BUY! He said looking around the store. "Goodbye." I mumbled. We made our way out the back door and Hagrid spoke up, "See guys your Famous!" He said cheerily. "But why are we famous Hagrid?" Harry said rather glumly. Hagrid looked guilty "I'm afraid I'm not the one who should be telling you guys am I." We walked up to a brick wall with one brick partly out. Hagrid took out his umbrella and tapped the bricks on the wall in a specific order. The bricks parted to reveal a doorway into an amazing little town. "Welcome guys! To Diagon Alley!" Harry and I stood there wide eyed. "Now THAT is some serious wizard chiz!" I exclaimed.