First day

I met the girls I was sharing a dorm with. They were Hermione, raven, and tori. We all instantly became best friends. Raven is one of those go to girls that's also very random. Tori was bubbly and sweet. I made my way to my first class which by the way is transfiguration. I made it on time, where as Ron and Harry were late and were threatened to be turned into a clock. After transfiguration was over we went to potions with the slytherins. They were complete snobs as usual. Then it was lunch. I walked over and sat with raven,Hermione,tori,Fred and George,Harry and,last but not least Ron. "Snape's a git." I mumbled "he gave us an essay on the first day and all he talked about was how 'fame clearly wasn't everything." I looked around and everyone around me or near me was wide eyed. "What?" Is Snape behind me or something." Harry shook his head utterly bewildered. "WHAT THE BLOODY-HELL IS WRONG?!" I screamed completely upset. Harry managed to say words,"y-your eyes a-and h-hair are r-red."he stuttered. I grabbed an empty silver plate and saw my reflection. I hade bright red hair and deep red eyes. I calmed down and my hair and eyes changed back to normal. "Your a metamorphagus!" Hermione exclaimed. "I'm sorry I lost you at met..."I said confused. "A metamorphagus is a person who changes their either according to your mood or at will." Raven explained. I knew nothing about this,but it is awesome. After that little episode at lunch we had flying lesson with madam hooch. She had spiky gray hair and sharp features. " I want everyone to step up to your broom, put your right hand forward and say up." I stepped to my broom and and firmly said 'UP'. My broom immediately flew up into my hand. The only other people whose had brooms in their hands were Harry and Malfoy. Once everyone had a broom in hand we were told to get on our brooms, kick up, lean forward, and touch back down. Neville lost control of his broom and went up to high. His broom went wack and left him hanging from a spear on a statue placed on the roof. He fell and was laying helplessly on the grass. Madam hooch had to take him to the hospital wing. "If I find any of you off the ground when I get back, you'll be out of Hogwarts faster than you can say quidditch."Malfoy walked over and picked up Neville's remembral. "Maybe if Neville was smart enough he'd remember not to fall on his fat a**." He sneered. I walked up to him "give it here Malfoy." He refused. He also went on his broom. Harry and I decided to go after him.i ignored Hermione,and Tori's. Pleading and went up to catch Malfoy. He threw the remembral and Harry caught it. He lunged towards Harry but Harry threw it. I raced towards the remembral and did a flip with my broom,caught it, and stopped before I ran into the castle wall. When Harry and I touched down we were greeted by McGonagall. "Harry,katillia follow me." We walked towards the DADA (Defence against dark arts) "could I borrow wood for a moment?" A boy who looked to be Fred and George's age walked out. "I have found you a chaser and a seeker!" McGonagall exclaimed excitedly.