MORE SANDWICHES!!!! :D

(ᗩ/ᑎ:I'ᗰ ᔕOOOOOOOO ᔕOᖇᖇY! I ᕼᗩᐯEᑎ'T ᑌᑭᗪᗩTEᗪ Iᑎ ᒪIKE ᗩ ᗰOᑎTᕼ!I ᒍᑌᔕT ᑕOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T TᕼIᑎK Oᖴ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG TO ᗯᖇITE ᗩT TᕼE ᗰOᗰEᑎT. ᗷᑌT Iᗰ ᗷᗩᑕK ᔕOOO..... YᗩY!)
Kats POV:
Wow. I am still in the hospital wing. This sucks! There is nothing to do! The only thing you can do is listen to kids complain about how a sword on the armor nicked their skin. The only other things that are fun are when you get food, or when my friends come to visit. I like the food better though, (sshh! Don't tell them I said that!) It's almost Christmas and I'm going to get out soon, I just don't know when.
~2 days later~
FINALLY!!! Mrs. Pomfrey finally let me out of that black hole! I ran to the great hall. And stopped in front of the doors. I took a deep breath. I threw open the doors, "I'm baaack!" I said with a big smile on my face. All the houses were either smiling or clapping, except for Slytherin. They all had sour looks on their face.i ran over to the Gryffindor table and hugged Harry tightly, I hugged Raven and tori, then hermione (I also told her that I was fine and that it was not her fault, cause every time she visited me she always said it was her fault),then Fred and George, and instead of a hug I gave Ron a light friendly punch on the arm. then I realized something, "I never got my sandwich." I whispered to my self. I climbed on to the table, "HEY!" Everybody including the teachers turned towards the Gryffindor table and looked straight at me, "I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANTLY!" I said matter of factly. "Do tell what you have to say Ms. Potter." Dumbledore said with the twinkle in his eye. "IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I NEVER GOT MY SANDWICH THAT I ASKED FOR IN THE HOSPITAL WING!" Right when Minnie was about to respond Mrs. Pomfrey marched in and soaked in the scene before her. "MS. POTTER" she screeched. God, I've heard about Banshees but this is ridiculous. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING, AND TO TOP THAT OFF YOU DIDNT EVEN DRINK THE POTION YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE." she screamed. "Well jeez, you don't have to be so pushy!" I muttered.
(A/N: sorry I'm having some issues with Wattpad, so my next update might be late?)