Seeker

We followed Wood out to the Quidditch field. Wood explained what the balls did and who had to take care of them. I had to catch a very fast, small, golden ball with wings while harry, had to shoot a soccer looking ball into the the three hoops. I was so nervous. I walked away and met up with tori and raven. "what if I make a fool of myself and fall off the broom or get knocked out 5 seconds into the game." I was so nervous and fidget-y. Raven and Tori just rolled their eyes. "I know for a fact that you won't make a fool of yourself." Tori explained. I looked at her confused and followed her to the trophy room that Filch cared so much about. We walked up to the Quidditch trophies. I looked at the trophies. Raven pointed to a specific trophy. I looked at it and read the name, James Potter:seeker. "Blimey!"
====================time skip============================
Kat's POV
I was walking down the corridor and made my way up the stairs. All of a sudden they started moving. (A/N: her thoughts are inside the floating star things.) * oh no this is not happening now. I need to get to my dorm to get ready for detention..* the stairs stopped at the forbidden corridor. * it's forbidden, it's dark and scary......... I'm going in the door!*
"TO NARNIA!" I yelled. I marched inside and shut the door behind me. I looked up and saw a giant three headed dog staring at me. I screamed so loud that I swear if you guys weren't safe in your house reading this, then your ears would shrivel up and die.i ran down the stairs and screamed the password to the fat lady,ran inside and clung onto harry for dear life. "Iwasonthestairsgettingreadyfordetentionandiwentonthethirdfloorcorridorandiopenedthedoorandinsidewasa THREE HEADED DOG!!!!!!" I yelled in a big jumble of words. Harry calmed me down while I explained in a more detailed and slow way to him about what happened. After I was completely calm I said goodbye to harry and made my way to detention with McGonagall.

A/N: I know that this is short but there is a lot of drama going on at school, I'm tired, and my mom is taking my brothers to court being as crazy as she is so I might not be updating so quickly, Sorry!