Nicholas Flamel

Hermione, Raven, Tori, and I were walking down the hallway discussing the break, "Harry and I didn't find anything about Nicholas Flamel." I said with a frown."

"And to make matters worse Snape knows how to get past Fluffy!" Hermione added.

"Well at least he doesn't know how to get past my booblesnoofs! *whispers* no one knows how to past my booblesnoofs." Raven said with a happy smile. We all gave Raven a WTF look.

"What?" Raven said confused by our looks. Shaking our heads Hermione and I said bye to Raven and Tori and left to the common room.

In the common room we met up with Harry and Ron to discuss mission plans. "If Snape knows how to get past fluffy, then we have to act know!"

I was semi skeptical because what if it wasn't Snape? What if we were going after the wrong person? " I don't know Harry what if we get there and nothing has happened at all and we're all devoured by fluffy!"

"Don't worry kat everything"ll be fine" Ron said while rolling his eyes. I scrunched up my face and scowled in his direction.

"Well, Ronald I'm sorry that I don't want to be killed in first year!" I crossed my arms and watched as Ron cowered behind Harry as my voice got louder.

"Alright, back to the subject at hand. Tonight we'll meet in the common room, I'll bring the cloak and we'll sneak to the third floor." Explained Harry. We all nodded our heads in agreement and retired to our dorms.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

That night I woke up at 1:00 and quietly snuck around my dorm. I pulled on my trainers and quietly tiptoed downstairs. When I got down there Harry,Ron,and Hermione were gathered in a group quietly going back over the plan. "You guys ready to go?" I whispered.
They nodded there heads and we all squished under the cloak, trying as best as we could to cover our feet. Finally we
walked through the portrait of the fat lady and headed towards the third floor corridor, boy were we in for a wild night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers of Wattpad! Long time no see, anyways I'm back! Well I mean obviously I'm writing this note aren't I? Just wanted to say that I'm going to try and start doing regular updates again and thanks for reading!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!