Detention & a troll

Kat's POV:
"Hey Minnie!" I yelled as I walked into detention. When she heard me say 'Minnie' she looked shocked, then it looked as if she was having a flash back. She quickly went back to her normal stern face and told me to sit. I took my seat and waited for her to say something. She didn't. "Hey Minnie," she looked up with a stern look "first off miss potter don't call me Minnie, second what?" She sighed, obviously annoyed by my presence. "I was wondering what I could do without annoying you anymore than you already are, because I have been sitting here for over an hour blowing my hair out of my face and zoning out. It's quite boring." I said in a matter of factly tone. She sighed and started telling me stories about the marauders. I found out that my father was a marauder and that professor McGonagall said that she believe Fred, George, and i are going to be second generation marauders. When I left detention I felt proud that I could be a second generation marauder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Halloween~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Halloween Fred George and I had successfully turned the Slytherins Orange, Hufflepuffs purple, and the Ravenclaws a goopy green color. I sat with raven and tori when all of a sudden peeves floated by. He saw me and stiffened up into a salute. "Evening colonel Katillia." Everyone gaped at us. "At ease Sargent peeves" I saluted him and he flew off to go torture some Hufflepuffs. Wimps.after the students were finished gaping we finished the feast. Proffers Quirell came bounding through the door "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON, TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!" He yelled. Right before he fainted he said "thought you ought to know." We were ordered to go back to our common rooms. Then I remembered something *oh no hermione's still in the bathroom!* I slipped away and ran to the bathroom. "Hermione?"
"Go away" hermione sniffles. "No, hermione you don't understand--" before I could finish the sentence the troll walked in swung his club at me, and I flew into the sinks with such force they shattered. Then I blacked out.
Harry's POV:(a/n this seemed like a good place to change POV's)
Ron and I ran into the bathroom only to find hermione cowering in fear by the sinks with a troll cornering her. I looked next to her and saw a bundle of robes with a small pool of Crimson blood next to it. I looked closer and realized something
It was Katillia......