Chapter 4

Tamaki was biting his lip subconsciously, looking back on his decisions. He's a bit unsure of going out by himself, since you know, he left Mirio.

What he's really worried about is making a fool out of himself.

Yeah, lots of people have social anxiety and hate going out. It's the same for Tamaki as well. Deep down inside, he feels like he'll make a fool out of himself everyday. It's either with his stuttering, or his nervous act..

Tamaki sighed, sparing a few glances here and there. He could feel eyes on him everywhere which only caused him to tense up more.

He disliked every bit of socialism, let alone making eye contact. Even if it was just Mirio, he would still feel uneasy.

-

As Tamaki kept walking down the sidewalk, it began to grow cold. Its the middle of spring, why should it be this cold?.. He thought.

The skies were closing in before it got dark. Slight rain could be seen only if you really focused.

Tamaki was in a bit of a mess. He didn't even check the weather today, how stupid of him. First Mirio scolds him, now this? The day just couldn't get any worse could it?

Tamaki's T shirt was now soaked, sticking to his skin like glue. He let out a dissatisfied sigh before emerging into an empty convenience store.

The store smelled of vanilla, and was filled with sweets and a few shounen jumps. In all honesty, Tamaki was surprised nobody was in here. It was empty except for the cashier and himself.

Tamaki slowly took in his surroundings, trying to find something to dry himself. It wasn't long until he decided to give it up, and assume the store didn't have anything.

Once Tamaki was about to look at a shounen jump, his eyes caught on something shiny. It was a bright silver ring with the stores light reflecting off it. It belonged on a pretty hand. Once Tamaki had looked up to find who the hand belonged too, he was met with glowing (e/c) eyes. They were also reflecting the stores light.

"Hello, c-can I help you?" They stuttered, feeling slightly anxious. They had no reason to worry, Tamaki was just as anxious as they were.

"N-no thanks, I'm alright.." Tamaki's voice grew quiet. He felt as if he'd explode, because dang, the cashier was hot.

They nodded, slightly smiling at Tamaki. Tamaki's cheeks flushed a bright pink. He hasn't felt like this before, it kind of concerned him. Though, the cashier seemed a lot more concerned with Tamaki. His mouth was slightly agape while his cheeks were pink. The cashier had a worried look on their face.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I-I-I'll go now.." Tamaki stuttered, fumbling with his fingers. He sped walk all the way to the door before glancing back at the cashier, who was grinning.

"C-Come again soon!" They shouted, making sure Tamaki got that. He nodded and left the store, feeling as if he were on fire.

It's been a weird enough day, but this? Why must I feel like this now.. Tamaki groaned at the thought, speeding up his walking.

-

The cashier sure had an effect on him because Tamaki couldn't sleep at all that night. All his usual thoughts were gone, the cashier being the only thing on his mind.

Tamaki felt uncomfortable thinking about a person he doesn't even know. It was weird and his chest would get tight sometimes. He didn't go to bed until late late that night.