Chapter 2:~An heir~

Shalendra walked through the halls of Greenwood palace. She had wonderful news to tell her husband. They had been married for a month now and it was already the end of May. She had promised her husband she would give him a son, an heir. And now she was finally pregnant.

She turned to a servant, "Tell the King I want to see him in the garden," "Of course, my lady,"The servant said and left.

(The garden)

Thranduil found his wife at the low tower in the garden where they usually have tea time.
"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere! The servants told me to find you in the garden,"He explained. And Shalendra turned to him and smiled, "I was just looking at our home. I had such fun when I was playing in the northern woods when I was an elfling," Thranduil smiled, "Yeah, you told me about how you used to run and ride through the forest and meadows," And Shalendra smiled, "I learned how to climb in a tree like that over there," And she pointed with her finger at a tree, "My little brother always liked throwing apples at me. It's wide open with only the entering of the palace from the woods side. It could propel one if you only learn it how to walk," And Thranduil looked up at her suspiciously, "You aren't...," And Shalendra smiled at him, "I am. It has been some weeks now... But I wanted to be sure! And I am sure! I'm with child. Our first child at last!," And Thranduil smiled in happiness and pulled her into his arms and kissed her and spun around with her.

And Cirdan's crow who had been spaying on them flew away to tell its master about the news.

(Later that night)

The Leclitra's Queen went over to The King and Queen of Greenwood, "Your Majesty, according to when your child will be born. It says that your first child will be The Last Light elf to be born. Your child will have abilities and powers no other elf process. More powerful than Galadriel's. Your child will need help to learn to control its abilities and that is something The Leclitra's would gladly help you with," And Thranduil smiled, "It would be an honour to have your people teaching our child to control its gifts," And The Leclitra Queen smiled and left.

Thranduil turned to his wife, "I didn't imagine our first child being born on the light moon day that almost never happens," And Shalendra smiled, "I didn't either," And Thranduil gave her a small kiss on the lips.

(Cirdan's underground castle)

Cirdan's crow landed on his throne and cracked.

Cirdan looked up and turned to his crow and turned him back into his normal human guard form, "What news are you bringing me, Tala?," And the guard looked up at his master, "My Lord, King Thranduil's wife Shalendra is pregnant with the last 'Light Elf'," And Cirdan looked up to him, "That's impossible! The last light elves were exterminated more than a thousand years ago! It seems like their Dynasty still lives thanks to The moon and sun. But I can take this as an opportunity. With this child, I can crush the elves and have my revenge on Thranduil," And he looked up at the guard, "Tell me when the child is born!," And he turned back the guard into his crow form and the guard flew away.

(The North)

"We have no chance against the orcs! We have to search help or we they will destroy the village!,"Cristiana's father Cosmo explained. And Cristiana looked at her big brother Azriel.
"You sent me a message!,"Cirdan interrupted and Azriel aimed his sword at him. "Something about, 'Help, help! We're dying! Can you save us?!," Cirdan continued. And he stood up, "The answer is: 'Yes, I can'," And he pulled down Azriel's sword.

Azriel took down his sword and Cirdan continued, "Yes, I can protect your little village. For a price!," And Cosmo looked at him confused, "We sent you a promise of gold, wasn't that enough?," And Cirdan looked at him, "Ah, you see, I make gold. What I want is something more precious. Is her! A wife! A caretaker! I want her!," And he pointed at the 16 almost seventeen year old Cristiana.

And Cosmo turned to his daughter and Azriel put his arm in front of his sister, "My sister is too young to get married in the Lamina's traditions," And Cirdan turned away from them, "I wasn't asking if she was too young! I don't care about your traditions! I need a caretaker! For my rather large castle! A wife! A Queen! A woman!," And he turned to them, "It's her or no deal. It's her hand in a marriage or no deal! And without me, you can say goodbye to your precious little Kingdom," "Get out!,"Cosmo exclaimed.

Cristiana put her hand on her father's arm, "No, it's okey," And she looked up at the evil wizard, "I will marry you! I will go with you," And Cirdan smiled teasingly, "Yeah!," "I forbid it!,"Azriel exclaimed. And Cristiana turned to her brother and father, "No one decides my fate but me. I shall marry him," "It's forever, dearie,"Cirdan warned her. And Cristiana looked up at him, "My family, my people, they will all live?," "You have my word,"Cirdan said. And Cristiana nodded, "And you have mine. I will go with you and be married to you forever," And Cirdan smiled wickedly, "Deal!," 

"Cristiana! Cristiana!,"Cosmo said, "You cannot do this! Cristiana, please, you can't go with this... Monster!," And Cirdan gasped shocked in amusement and put his hand on his chest. And Cristiana swallowed, "Father, brother, it has been decided. I will marry him to save our people," And Cirdan took a few steps closer to them, "You know... She's right. It has been decided. The deal is struck!," And he looked at the people in the room, "Oh! Congratulations on your little war!," And he giggled wickedly and turned Cristiana around and they walked out of the hall.