chapter 2-"crazy bastard"

lunch break

"where you going"? wooyoung asked following san, going down the steps and through side hall passing the main hall still following san they passed through a door and san grabbed wooyoung and slammed him onto the wall,"stop following me"he said,wooyoung looked at him and replied "I'm not scared of you and you don't frighten me, its my job to keep you out of trouble in school premises", "I don't fucking care asshole just stop", "no", he said trying push san off him "fine then, ill let you stay with me if you kiss me".

WHAT THE FUCK!!! wooyoung thought looking at him, "your gonna follow me around and i'm okay with it but you have to kiss me", "why ? tf would I kiss you for, Do I look like a girl to you?",san looked at him and came closer towards his lips and said "it doesn't matter to me", he moved his leg between wooyoung's and moved closer to his face, wooyoung tired his best to push him off, but he was strong,wooyoung was now resting his weight on san's legs.."stop it", he said looking down. "get lost" san said backing off and walking away.

wooyoung's ears were all burning red.."crazy bastard" he muttered,seonghwa entered and saw wooyoung and questioned him "what are you doing here?" "ahhh", wooyoung looked at the tall boy who seemed annoyed, mingi behind tilted his head to right to see wooyoung. seonghwa looked at him and advised him it would be best if he left,wooyoung nodded and walked away as they both walked towards the wooden door,just as wooyoung was to exit the door opened and the principal entered "oh! wooyoung he said looking at him, what are you doing here? i looked at him and looked down and said "i lost my way sir",.."okay leave it isn't best you stay here".

wooyoung walked out, he was curious to as what was going on and why everyone kept telling him to leave, he didn't dare go back.After when it was break time san,mingi,senoghwa were all back,san's face had scratch marks on him,mingi was all bruised,seonghwa face was all dark red like he has taken a few punches to his face.

yeosang seemed to be staring at their table a lot,"hey??*laughs*you keep staring at them,you good";"yeah no today we have a student council meeting so seonghwa's face"...*looks down*,wooyoung noticed that this isn't the first yeosang was worried about seonghwa,*smiles slightly*.After break san came back to class and sat next to wooyoung,wooyoung side eyed san as he was still looking outside, he dropped his pen and it rolled under sans chair, "san can pickup my pen please its on your side", he ignored wooyoung even though he called a few times, he signed and bend down his hand on his thigh and his head rested on san's dick as he tried to reach his pen,"wooyoung" san said annoyed,wooyoung ignored him and reached his pen and looked front completely ignoring san's gaze.

after school

wooyoung walked out of class before san, he walked towards the main hall,"oyi wooyoung" he turned to see san calling his name,he ignored him continued walking san yelled a bit louder "JUNG WOOYOUNG!!!", he turned this time facing him and said annoyed" WHAT?"," I need a favor", "and why the fuck would i help you"," cause i fucking said so"..san replied cockily, huh? wooyoung shook his head and showed him his middle finger "if that's how your going to talk you can go fu*k yourself"," i'm afraid he can't do that this time wooyoung" this was a different voice," sir?" he looked at the homeroom teacher with a questioned expression," I swear i will give the recommendation if you become san's tutor",wooyoung looked at teacher then at san and muttered to himself "fuck me" .