chapter 17 - "no sir"

San's heart, head and body relaxed as wooyoung passed out in his arms, he looked at the man who was bleeding on the ground, "Is he dead?", San asked as he kissed wooyoung's ear, "no sir", jongho replied, San looked at yunho and jongho who nodded carrying the body", San lifted wooyoung in princess style and walked towards seonghwa "I need to go back to new York tommorow, please countiune to take care of him", "No", yeosang said "No, you not going to leave him again, do you know how much he cried and how hurt he was, wooyoung loved you so so much, he would fucking cry and cry and even didn't consume any meals properly. it got so serious that everyone here, looked after him and yet his mind always thought of you, IF YOU ABANDON HIM AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CUT YOUR MANHOOD OFF", San smiled.

"Look sang-ah, I want to be with wooyoung too, but not untill I know he is completely safe and away from danger". "But its best you do is accompany him for awhile atleast, trust me it will be for your good" yeonjun said "but-", "Choi San, you will stay with wooyoung that's final". San sighed still holding wooyoung in princess style, "alright Ill just go drop you guys at Seoul and leave alright", " that's very nice of you San", hongjoong said trying reaching his arm out to the back of san's head, San leaned in as he touched their foreheads together, "mingi's jealously took over him, pulling hongjoong away hugging him "hyunngg", San laughed "so you guys are together now", "yeah", mingi said breathing in hongjoong's scent "and who else is dating here?", San said looking at seonghwa, " finee yeosang and I dated right before you left", and can please let wooyoung rest instead of carrying him everywhere?".

-------------------------------------------------------

Yunho looked at the guy, who was now conscious "now tell us something, why would you drug that boy". The man looked at yunho and jongho and said "the chairman would be disappointed to know about this wouldn't he?", They both froze "what do you mean chairman, did he something to do with this", San walked in taking out a cigarette and looking at the two " what's wrong?", Yunho walked over to San explaining everything, San bent down and grabbed him by his chin "so my father sent you?", The man didn't answer, he just looked at San with pure anger " now see usually I let people like this go, but you touched something which is mine and laid hands on him, San took out a pocket knife and grabbed the man's hand, he cut of his pointer and middle finger as the man yelled in pain, jongho and yunho closed their eyes looking away. "Now you are going to give a little message to my father, tell him checkmate", San puffed out from his cigarette looked at the jongho and yunho "send him back and also call Mr.chan and tell him it's Time".

----------------------------------------------------

San went to see wooyoung, who was now awake "oh he's awake?", San said walking closer, wooyoung grabbed the lamp and threw it straight at San who Dodged it " now now baby are you angry at me", " don't you fucking come close to me", San laughed missing the younger, wooyoung walked backwards with each step San took forward, wooyoung was quickly stopped by a wall, San trapped wooyoung in between his arms " you know you shouldn't walk around like this", San said biting his lip and looking at wooyoung who was only wearing sweatpants, wooyoung tried pushing San back, but he wouldn't budge "come on young-ah didn't you miss me", wooyoung slapped San, he was angry at him " you still have the nerve to call me that after all these years". San held his cheek blinking his eyes and His mouth wide open, wooyoung walked away from him, "still feisty aren't you?", But before wooyoung could reach out to the door , San back hugged him, leaning his head on his shoulder, Kissing his neck, " what the fuck are you doing?", Wooyoung hit San's arms as hard as he could, "let me go you asshole", San did as he was told, wooyoung looked at San and left slamming the door shut.