chapter 10 - "he went this far"

San turned seonghwa "get me mingi and contact wooyoung's older brother, if they lay a hand on him, I'll burn them to ashes". seonghwa knew this wasn't gonna end good. san took woojin in his hands as they both walked in different directions. after about a hour or so everyone was at san's study. " how the hell did this happen", wooyoung's older brother yelled seonghwa tried to calm down as san and his men were trying find anything that would lead to valentino , as wooyoung brother yelled san got message *ding* he opened it and saw something that would make his blood boil.

it was video, wooyoung was chained and beaten, you could see his pale skin all red and blood dripping from his wounds, he was in his underwear. " should we take turns" one man asks laughing "why don't we both do it seem like this slut would enjoy it", the other replies. san saw tears forming in wooyoung's eyes as they touched his body "now now be a good boy", "say hi to your boyfriend". the video ended, wooyoung's brother grabbed san's collar " what the hell did you do?,you fucker". San was already mad but he understood why wooyoung's brother was mad at him, he turned to mingi and seonghwa get the men ready, he stepped out and making a call.

"fuck, fuck, fuck", wooyoung's older brother was scared, he didn't know what to do, mingi and seonghwa entered with more than 50 men in suits. "where is san ?", he questioned the older who was still in his deep thought. "alright boys before we head out there are two rules I want you all to follow 

rule #1 - kill all of his men, no-one is meant to be kept alive. not even on the verge of death, women and children leave them alone,they do not involve into our business 

rule #2 - valentino is mine, no one is going to kill him or touch him.

If I hear one of you fucked up in any way, you die then and there, is that UNDERSTOOD?!", san yelled. "yes sir", they replied with confidence. "i'm coming with you, wooyoung's older brother said grabbing san's arm". "look hyung I won't be able to protect you in there,just trust me, I will get wooyoung out of there, even if i'm dead".  

san's men reached valentino's residence, san made his way trying to find wooyoung as mingi and seonghwa followed him with 2 men, gun shots were heard all around area. "they reached a door. it was pretty dark, san saw wooyoung chained to a pole. wooyoung teared up seeing san and continued shake his head moving his body uncontrollably, "hey its okey" he said, seonghwa and mingi looked around trying to find anyone that's hiding 

"y-eosn-g-g", wooyoung said weakly, he is in the other room, seonghwa and mingi left in search of yeosang, he unchained wooyoung, he had bites marks on his neck and whiplashes on his back, like he was beaten, san hugged wooyoung, "did they touch you?",he asked creasing wooyoung's back "no--o they j-just kissed m..me.", san put his coat around woo's body "was it mr.valentino?", he asked as wooyoung leaned on his body "y-yes, y-yeosang', he said again. " we will get him okey don't worry.

seonghwa's pov--

me and mingi entered the next room, even though I didn't want to pressure san, the thought of them doing something yeosang kills me, we entered the room as I saw two of valentino's men touching  his body, he whimpered moving around, I didn't know what came over me, its like a switch went off in my body and I started shooting like I was crazyy. 

mingi saw seonghwa's smile, it was scary he kept shooting at the two men, while moving forward, it was like he was possessd he kept shooting saying "who tf are you to TOUCH HIM!!!", mingi grabbed seonghwa's gun "oyi they are already dead and your fucking scaring yeosang", he untied him, he didn't look that bad like wooyoung did "woo-???", "he is safe", seonghwa said lifting him up in princess style "listen to me", mingi said " take him back i'll take the back entrance", seonghwa agreed carrying yeosang.

end pov--

san put wooyoung into the car and asked the driver to go a few blocks away and park in neighborhood keeping the light off "yes boss", as san turned he saw seonghwa heading out with yeosang "get him to car wooyoung will be there too".

yeosang got into car, wooyoung smiled signing in relief hugging his best friend "wooyoung-ah what happened inside there?, after they separated us", "the valentino guy came and told a few thing that had to do with san" he said something like "I have never seen that boy get angry for anything so I wondered  how he will react once I hurt his precious puppy", he grabbed my neck and kept biting me while his men whipped my back "I kept passing out", he also said about something to do with san's father too he just said "his father is maniac, no wonder he is trying to keep you away from someone like san", " I don't know yeos-sang i'm really scared", woo said cuddling into yeosang's neck.

back at the valentino's residence 

san,seonghwa and mingi caught up to valentino " where tf do you think your going?", san asked grabbing his collar pulling him back, seonghwa grabbed his neck, tighten his grip, "now its your turn".

valentino yelled at his teeth being pulled out one by one "urghhhhhhhhhhh" he groaned in pain "you fucking bastard next time think twice before touching what's mine,san said pulling his hair. Seonghwa grabbed a knife dragging it around cutting his skin, mingi watched the scene as he watched both of them rile up suffering valentino, he tried to speak hardly "y-your f....fatherup akued m-m-me to do th-is", san stopped for a second staring at him, "what tf do you mean", "he- pa--id me too". San anger took over him as he shot him in between his eyes,mingi looked at him, so did seonghwa  "hmp he went his far to stop me".  he said putting his gun in back of his trousers walking out. 

****hey guys****

i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, let me know on area's i need to improve to develop my story writing skills, i personally want to apologize if you found many mistakes and spelling errors in my story, as English is my 3rd language, I am trying to improve as I go.

Also ATINYYYY, our baby boy is finally back aka Song MINGIIIIIIIIIIII, I missed that sexy man, finally the teams 8 again, and our demon baby San is all well now. this all makes my little ATINY heart ache, anyway i love you all and appreciate your existence, keeping doing you.