chapter 15 -"ALRIGHT its 205"

yunho and jongho hid the guns and they all came back down to the lobby and, everyone was looking out at the accident, the cops just got there and people were getting curious "I guess that was expected", San said putting his hands in his pockets.

"guys! a guy just got shot", mingi said as they all looked at him confused "what do you mean a guy just got shot?", seonghwa said standing up. "come on lets go see", yeonjun said leading the way, they caught a glimpse of the suspect and saw the body inside the car "it's him", seonghwa said "san is here", "what?", yeosang said looking at the two " look that kind of shot only san could have pulled that off", "how can you be so sure?", yeosang questioned "well first off we saw someone like him in city just before getting into the cab", " what?! and you guys didn't tell us", "we didn't think it was him until now". "wait yunho's boss they came the same day as we did right...so it must be San?" seonghwa said making a suggestion "no fucking way yunho would never, he's afraid of everything", mingi said looking back at the two "I mean it wouldn't hurt to find out..right?", yeosang replied.

"okey so this is the plan, yeosang is going to be distracting wooyoung, me and mingi and hongjoong are gonna follow yunho and jongho, soobin and yeonjun you guys come out, once we confirm its San, until then keep making sure wooyoung is distracted", seonghwa said looking at the boys, who nodded agreeing.

next morning

Just as they planned they followed yunho and jongho. "so is he done with his meeting?", "nope but the smile he had says he is up to no good", yunho replied to jongho, they all waited for while until they saw a man enter out of room, "shit split up", hongjoong said as the three of them ran in different directions, soon after San walked out of the room, "how was it?", jogho asked looking at san "it went a amazing", mingi and seonghwa saw San, they were so confused,angry, unsure but over all happy that their childhood friend was okay and well "San?", both of them yelled loud enough for the three boys to turn "hyung?", San replied looking at seonghwa and mingi, they both rushed toward him hugging him making him fall back.

jongho and yunho looked at each other confused, seonghwa looked at San observing his face and body from head to toe and mingi just kept hugging him breathing heavily, just then seonghwa hit San's head " you little piece of shit, do you have any idea how much we went through?, you asshole, how much wooyoung went through? he hit him again making San hold his head "i'm sorr-", "oh your sorry, look mingi he is sorry", seonghwa hit him again, mingi held san's ear as San repeatedly said "ow..ow..ow..owOWW!", " honestly San your still haven't changed have you?, do you have any idea on how much we looked for you?","look I will explain everything just calm down". seonghwa hit San again just to make himself feel better

"alright so, that day I told my dad I would marry Jennie and move somewhere else with her, just as long as he told me where wooyoung was, so he agreed and right after saving wooyoung, i-i left to new York with Jennie and worked there for the time, and one day I wanted to see wooyoung but my dad found out and he hurt wooyoung" "hurt wooyoung how?" mingi asked " one of my fathers men pushed wooyoung down the stairs, and he got a leg injury...I came to visit him in the hospital when he was sleeping but never after that ....so that's why I stayed away, "why didn't you tell us?" seonghwa asked " how could I?, I knew regardless you would take care of young-ah, so.....is he okay?", "he is alright, he misses you sometimes", mingi said looking at San's WIDE smile "I miss him so-so much", San said exhaling heavily. seonghwa's phone rang suddenly, he took it out of his pocket as mingi and san looked at him, yeosang was calling him.

"sang? whats wrong", "you don't have to worry about wooyoung", "what do you mean?", "he is currently having sex and me, yeonjun and soobin are trying to find out who he is?, seonghwa smiled but came to sudden realization that San could hear yeosang voice on the call even though it wasn't on loud speaker, he ended the call as he saw San clearly annoyed and angry "san-ah listen-", "which room is he in?", "I can't tell you that", "you know i'll find it either way...hyung tell me his fucking room number?", yunho and jongho took a step forward trying to imply they will use force if they have to, san looked at mingi who looked around the room "mingi?", "hey do you know me and yunho are childhood friends?", "what?when?how?-dont distract me", hwa hyung come on",after a little a hesitation and bickering "ALRIGHT its 205".