chapter 6-"so you still like him huh"

the days passed quickly san and wooyoung were getting closer than ever, they laughed together alot and he found himself not thinking about yeosang, suprising isn't it? usually he would want to be around him 24/7 but that all changed, the movie nights still go on thou,he never watches them anyway he usually focuses on yeosang's reactions,funny he was working a part time job to try to help his brother to pay off the debt.

wooyoung signed,"I don't think this enough" he said looking over to his elder brother, he looked at his feet saying "he tried to work as much as he could", wooyoung knew how his older brother loved them both,he worked hard and did many night shifts to even though he was exhausted he always made them lunch and helped them get ready for school, wooyoung walked over to him and gave him a warm hug, "it's okay he said patting his back," you did well,lets just wait for them to arrive". today was the day the loaners were going to come back,wooyoung was scared "if they were to get angry an do something to hurt their little brother or his elder brother",him and his elder brother waited for them to arrive while the younger was sound asleep, minutes turned into hours and it was eventually morning.

"they still did not come" wooyoung said looking out the window, the elder looked at him and said "well you should get ready, school is in another 45 minuites you know",wooyoung looked back and refused "no I don't think its good to go today", "its fine,wooyoung besides I can call some friends over just to be safe you know and you know our younger brother can't miss school", I already have notices pilled up on his absence","alright,i'll go but promise me you would call if something happens". they nooded agreeing 

At school  

"so'' mingi said looking at san, whats up with you and that kid,"which?" san said puffing out smoke from his cigarette, "you know..the one who you allowed to get on your bike"."oh him!, he is someone from our class that's it", mingi laughed "bro you have been in this school for 9 years and you were never interested in making friends or lovers, you just fuck people", san looked at him and let out another puff of his cigarette,"he is no one okay,just let it go", " okay well he is pretty you know his body,his fingers and the expressions he gives are all cute maybe..? I should fuck him,just thinking what his face would look like is driving me crazy",san was pissed,even without him knowing his eyebrows were frowning and his teeth were gritting, he wanted to shoot mingi in between his eyes,"if you touch him you're going to be waking up without arms you got that he said walking inside school".mingi laughed he knew san liked him and was just teasing him to get a response.

wooyoung was already in class,san sat next to him smiling, but he seemed trouble and was worried looking at his phone",wooyoung-ah" he called, wooyoung jumped up and realized san was sitting next to him,"hey", he said looking worried and afraid, "wooyoung-ah whats wrong he asked?", nothing he said standing up "yeosang-ah I need yeosang", going in search of him,san signed looking out the window muttering to myself " so you still like him huh?".