chapter 8-"san-ah s-stop this"

wooyoung sat down looking at san, he observed his body, he is skinner than he was, he looked tired than usual, his eyes looked like he was ready sleep any moment, he looked at the ground and back at him,"where were you all these days", he asked san as he smiled "why? did you miss me?",wooyoung bit his lip and turned front,"is that it?" san asked suprised before he could get any further answer the homeroom teacher walked in.

at lunch wooyoung was with yeosang, while san was in the washroom with mingi and seonghwa. "so how bad is it?",seonghwa asked," well its pretty bad", san said removing his shirt, the cuts are still fresh","fuck" mingi said looking at san's back, yeah they carved an 'X' on my back "well it ain't small", seonghwa said touch his back "ahhhh! hyung", san yelled in pain "it's still fresh don't touch it", they heard chattering coming towards the bathroom, san quickly put his shirt on not buttoning it, wooyoung and yeosang walked in, seonghwa smiled at yeosang who couldn't stop blushing, wooyoung's eyes were fixed on san's body, san smirked buttoning his shirt. he then signaled seonghwa who led mingi and yeosang out of the bathroom.

wooyoung finished his business and was washing his hands, san was behind him watching his every move, he moved closer to wooyoung when he was finished washing his hands,wooyoung-ah" san said staring at his lips, "w-what?', he asked his cheeks were becoming red he could feel it "get away from me san", "did you really miss me?", he pulled wooyoung into a hug, wooyoung tried to push away but failed to do so, " san-ah s-stop this", wooyoung's cheeks were red and his eyes were glossy like he wanted to cry, san could't control himself anymore, he slowly moved his lips closer to wooyoung's grabbing his waist tightly, wooyoung closed his eyes, he felt a soft pair of lips on his, san bit his lip entering his tongue down wooyoung's throat, wooyoung's legs kept getting weaker, "san-n-ahh", he managed to say in between the kiss.

san pulled away from the kiss, wooyoung was blushing, he didn't want san to see him so he clung his arms around his shoulders leaning his head on san's shoulder but away from his face. "wooyoung-ah look at me", san said looking into the mirror, he didn't listen he was trying to control his breathing,"wooyou-", he signed, he grabed wooyoung's hand turning him towards the mirror, "look at the mirror wooyoung", he whispered in his ear making him move backwards, he forcefully grabbed wooyoung's cheek making him look into the mirror","look at yourself wooyoung,how do you expect me to control myself", wooyoung was scared he turned to face towards san avoiding eye contact with the mirror.

the bell rang making wooyoung sign in relief, san smiled and walked out as wooyoung felt this heartbeat like crazy,it was his first kiss specially from a guy, he also thought it would be yeosang but it was san, he didn't want to lie to himself he knew he enjoyed it and loved how san took control over him, wooyoung touched his lips and closed his eyes,"why?", he thought in bathroom and 

after school 

 After school san was nowhere to be seen,wooyoung didn't want to see him just yet,he's embarrassed about liking the kiss.