chapter 13 -"i-i was jealous"

the boys were all settling down in their rooms, yunho and jongho finally said goodbye, before they all went into their rooms. mingi and hongjoong entered their room, mingi walked in with all smiles as hongjoong didn't even dare look at mingi "yunho is nice isn't he?", "hmm" hongjoong said in response "hyung?" mingi saw hongjoong upset, he moved closer to the older "hyung??!... whats wrong?", mingi held the side of hoonjoong shoulder as he saw hongjoong looking at the ground "hyung?what happened?", "its nothing i'm just tired, I wanna sleep", "you were all smiles when we came to the hotel, so tell me what happened?", hoonjoong looked at his eyes, mingi Seemed angry, he was silent "just let it go,I told you it was nothing" hongjoong said shaking mingi's hands off of him "hyung.....KIM HONGJOONG"mingi said now clearly pissed off hongjoong stopped he knew mingi was pissed, mingi moved closer to him this time trapping hongjoong between his arms as his back was against the wall "your not sleeping until you tell me what wrong?", hongjoong thought to himself (what and say I was jealous of how him and yunho are close) "I don't want to talk about it" he spoke.

**Smut warning people , if you are child of god please skip ahead**

mingi licked his lips looking at the older from top to bottom, "what?" hongjoong asked. mingi brought his hands on hongjoong's lower waist pulling him closer to him, hongjoong blushed trying to push him away, mingi licked his ear before saying "if you don't tell me, I'll have my way with you", hongjoong looked up at mingi blushing, mingi kissed his cheek and slowly his lips, while traveling his hands to hongjoong's ass slapping it as he moaned and trying to push mingi off of him, mingi bit hongjoong lips as he slid in his tongue, hongjoong couldn't stop kissing him back even though he kept trying push him off of him "stop mingi-ah",he slowly removed hoonjoong's clothes until he was naked "you know hyung, I came well prepared for occasions like this", he said taking a small bag out of suitcase "now lets start...shall we", hongjoong looked at mingi who sat on the bed reaching his hand out for hongjoong to grab, sit he said spreading his legs apart, hongjoong sat in between his legs, as his backed faced mingi, he squeezed some lube into his hand slowly teasing hongjoong hole.

"no..mingi..ah stop this" he said holding onto mingi's arm, "hyung you had a choice remember?, he slowly inserted his finger making hongjoong moan in pain "N-oo it hu..hurts stop", "it will get better baby", he said lightly chuckling at how cute the older was, soon enough hongjoong wanted more but mingi kept teasing him, mingi grabbed a vibrator applied lube on it, he slowly inserted it in as he kissed hongjoong who kept moaning, he grabbed his hands and held them back,preventing hongjoong from trying to touch the vibrator as he turned it on, hongjoong moaned moving his body forward and backwards"mi-n-gi ahhh...hmmm", hongjoong couldn't stop moaning,he couldn't keep quiet, " e-enoughh", hongjoong started to cry as his eyes were all glossy and his cheeks were all red, mingi decided to bring it up to the highest level making hoonjoong cry out in pleasure "N-Nnoo", he tried to break his hands free but mingi was strong, he leaned back putting his head on mingi's shoulder "come- on now don't close your legs", hyungg.." mingi whispered in his ear "I can't see, if you close your legs", "N-no s-stop it p-please", mingi signed letting go of honjoong's hand as he spread apart his legs "m-ingi..", "look at how pretty you look hyung,hongjoong looked at the direction of mingi's eyes as he saw himself in the mirror , he couldn't believe it, he hid his face on mingi's neck still moaning loud as ever.

"hyung...say my name?", "M-min-mingi"," that's not my name..hmmm-come on hyung...... if you call me that i'll turn it down", hongjoong was breathing heavily,he couldn't even focus on himself "oppa! oppa!..hmm", mingi smiled kissing his forehead"good job baby", "i-im gonna c-cum". mingi held hongjoong's dick not allowing him to cum "No-o mingiii pl-ease", tell me why were you upset?", "no-", mingi bit his neck making small hickeys. "hmmm,min..gi, alright.... I-I was jealous", he managed to say breathing heavily, mingi let him cum as hongjoong was slowly calming down , he lifted his legs taking out the vibrator and slowly turning him towards him "what do you mean you were jealous?", "Y-you and yunho seemed close so i-", mingi blushed looking at how cute hongjoong was acting "hyuuuunggg he said hugging the older who was wiping his tears", "no let me go", I don't want to even look at you", mingi smiled as he kissed his cheek saying "you got jealous baby?"