Chapter 17

"You enjoyed it?" asks Sana.

"Yeah. It's nice to hang out together once a while" Mina replied. 

They went back together to the college with Dahyun and Momo. But the two of them to a detour to their dorms.

"Let's go to your dorm, okay?" 

"Why?" asks Mina.

"I wanna see where you sleep, thinking of me every night"

Mina stopped a while and they laughed together. They arrived at the dorm and Mina opened the door. 

"This is my bed where I sleep, and my table where I study" 

"The bed looks comfy :D" says Sana.

 They sat together on Mina's bed. Sana took Mina's hand and held it tightly.

"I'm worried about you. Why did you looked so down at the cafe?" Sana asked, with a pleading tone.

"Did I?" 

"Yes, Myoui Mina. It's really obvious. You lied to me though."

Mina bit her lips knowing that she's caught not telling the truth to Sana.

"I need some alone time for this. I'm going to the toilet and you can leave" Says Mina.

Mina went walked to the toilet, leaving Sana alone at the bed. Sana felt sad because she didn't manage to help Mina at the moment.

Some minutes later, Mina heard Sana left the room. She burst into tears.

"I'm so useless, there's nothing that I can do"