Chapter 2

"Nah, I don't think so." Mina said.

"You sure? I mean like she's so perfect, her flawless face, her silky brownish hair. Any girl would've fallen for her" Momo asked before she sits beside Mina, "You won't leave me right?"

"Why should I? We've been dating for 5 years right?" Mina chuckled.

"Then why did you laugh? You're not even serious about this!" Momo went a little mad and went back to her bed.

As usual, Mina switched on her laptop and played some games to kill her time. After finishing a round, she noticed that Momo was already sleeping with her phone turned on.

Mina plugged Momo's phone to the power outlet on her table and tucked Momo with her blanket before kissing her forehead.

Since the dorm can only be occupied by two persons, it is very quiet there. Mina starts to disappear from the reality, and suddenly she remembered the girl that said hello to her. Minatozaki Sana.

Mina was so curious about how do she know her name? Mina went back to her laptop to search the name. "Mi...na...to...za...ki... Sana" Mina spoke softly while typing so she won't wake up Momo. Right after that, she already found her Instagram account and clicked on it.

"10K FOLLOWERS??!!" says Mina in a shocked tone. She scrolled down her feed, to make sure that it is really her.

"Yep, it is her" someone said

"eh... Eh.... EHHHHHHHHHHH????"