Chapter 6

2:13 P.M.

Mina arrived at the shopping mall by taxi.

"Hmm where should I go first..."

Mina wore a bright coloured blouse, black coloured slacks and sneakers that day. She walked around and around until she found something worth to buy.

"Oooh, this purple handbag looks nice!" says Mina with an excitement.

One of the store staff came to Mina.

"Sorry miss, but someone bought this already." 

"Who? Can you say that I want this first to her and call her to come here?"

"Sure Miss" The staff nodded.

Mina waited for some minutes for the woman to come and suddenly

"What do you want? please I need to go to my school already. I don't want to be late" Sana said while still looking on her phone.

Mina stunned after seeing Sana is the one that she called.

Sana finally turned off her phone and looked at Mina.

"Oh Mina? Why you're here?" Sana said.

"I came here just for a little shopping around, nothing much though" Mina tried  to answer calmly.

"Ah, I see. I was a little mad because someone wanted my bag that I've already paid for it but since you're here, I forgot about those things now. But where she is?" while looking around.

"I think she didn't mean to buy it anyways"

The store staff approached Mina.

"Miss, do you still want to buy it? what about her?"

"Nevermind," Mina whispered "get her the handbag already".

"Okay." The staff went to the counter and gives the handbag to Sana.

"While we're both here, why don't we get a coffee?" Sana asked.

"Yes, but can we talk about something there? There's something I really wanted to know" Mina talked while trying to look at Sana gorgeous face.

Sana took Mina's hands and said "Quick! We don't have much time here, we need to get to our dorms before the curfew"

Mina got flustered because Sana's soft hands suddenly touched hers.