Part 19

"You didn't touch your phone since last night. What a disciplined girl we got here. She spent the whole night studying." Says Chae.

"Its getting hot here" says Mina.

She opened her gray T-shirt, revealing her sweaty body that emphasized her body shape to the eyes of the girls inside her room.

"Damn I didn't remember her being this hot." says Chae inside her mind.

Mina went to the bathroom and took a nice bath at the tub.

Mina sighed.

"Well this is life I guess. People come and go. And I always be the one that destroy relationships." Mina talked alone in the bathroom.

Someone knocked the door of the bathroom.

"Hey Mina, do you want to join us for lunch?" asked Momo.

"Where are you going to eat?" Mina replied.

"We're planning to get some fried chicken!" Momo answered.

"Wait for me!! hehe I've been craving for some too!" Mina took her towel, drying herself.

Chaeyoung kept staring at Mina, because she felt something wrong with her.

They took a walk to the nearest restaurant. Ordering lots of chicken and some beer. They ate happily together like old friends.

Mina is not even thinking about Sana. She looks like she's having a good time.

Then a tall blonde woman walks to them.

"Hey you girls look like you're having a lot of fun here!" The woman said.

"Oh hi Miss Nayeon! we are just having lunch here :)" Chaeyoung answered.

"oohhh who is this beauty sitting with you here?" Nayeon asked.

"Miss Nayeon, this is my friend, Mina. Mina, this is our tuition teacher, Miss Nayeon." Chae replied.

"Nice to meet you, Mina" Nayeon said.

"Hi, hehe" Mina replied shyly.

Nayeon is a women that's a bit older from them. She looks quite cute, but also mature at the same time. Her perfume gives a scent that's a bit alluring too.

"May I join you guys?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah sure!" Momo answered