Chapter 1

It is just a normal day for Myoui Mina, a new student from the well-known Shuuchiin Academy, a school full of students that comes from crazy rich families in Japan. Mina barely passed the entrance exams but right after that, she's still addicted for her hobby, which is playing video games despite the big challenge that she'll face later on.

On the first day of the class, everyone was busy meeting each other, exchanging Instagram usernames, phone numbers and much more. Since Mina feels hard to communicate, she just stayed alone on her table

She walked slowly on her way to her dorm. Before opening the door, she was disturbed by the laughs from the girls that are walking together on the hallway, moving towards the direction of her dorm.

Mina narrated inside her mind, 'Ugh, I should check who they are so I can avoid seeing them again'. Mina pretended to message someone on her phone while waiting them to pass to take a look at them.

Little did she know, she was fazed to a girl in the group.

"Hello Mina!" the girl said.

Mina stayed silent. How did she know her name? She never talked to anyone other than the ones that she's close with. Suddenly, someone took her hand and asked

"What you're looking at Mina? Bring me into the dorm already".

It was Momo, her roommate. Mina had known Momo for many years or I would say that she's her childhood friend.

"Are you having a crush on that girl?" Momo said.

"Wh-what girl?" Mina stuttered as she didn't expect Momo ask that question.

"Minatozaki Sana, the girl you stared earlier".