Chapter 7

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Sana said as she crosses her leg.

"H- how did you know me?" Mina stuttered.

Sana takes opens her handbag and took her phone.

"Wow." as she began scrolling her phone gallery. "You don't even know your classmates?" While showing a picture of Mina spacing out in the class.

"Oh, You're right." Mina said as she covers her face in embarassment.

"Anyways, here is your panties. You left it last week." 

"Oh thanks" Mina takes it quickly and stored it in her bag.

Sana stared Mina in her eyes.

"What?" Mina asked.

"I guess you're really famous with girls in our school. or even girls not from our school" Sana said. "You took my bait. Maybe you're really quiet at school but not in bed." Sana chuckled.

"I am not" 

"Yeah but how about these?" as she shows her gallery folder that is full with pictures of Mina sleeping with other girls.

"Is that me???"

"Yep" Sana nodded.

"I don't remember myself sleeping with them." "I only remember that I went to sleep and wake up normally the next day"

"Do you wanna know what's happening to you?" Sana asked

"Yes... I guess."

"The 'Top' syndrome"

"Ugh, that joke again? I'm getting bored of it." Mina said as she makes a disgusted face.

"That's your problem. Many people tried to warn you but you didn't pay attention to them!" Sana said with a raised voice.

"W-why you're angry? It's just a joke right?"

"NO IT'S REAL! OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE" as Sana stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "YOU NEED TO STOP YOURSELF BEFORE THE NEWS START SPREADING AROUND!"

"So... What should I do now?" Mina talked slowly because she got scared of Sana.

Sana took a deep breath and sat on the chair.

"Don't be surprised with this"

Mina waited for Sana to continue

"Can you be my girlfriend?"