Part 18

It's been weeks since Sana and Mina last talked together.

Mina studied a lot, I mean A LOT. She always procrastinated before but she is quite different now. Staying up until 4AM, she felt great spending hours doing homework.

It's unhealthy for her.

"Ah it's the weekend, maybe I will just spend the whole night studying because I got no classes tomorrow."

She put her headphones on, playing her favourite playlist on her Spotify account that is full of sad songs, on full volume.

Several hours passed. Mina is now sleeping on her study  table. She put her phone on silent mode and did not open it for the whole night.

Someone knocked the door.

Mina is still sleeping.

Chaeyoung is the one who is outside the door, waiting for someone to let her in.

 "It is 11AM! is she still sleeping?" said Chaeyoung.

From far away in the hallway, someone is coming towards Chaeyoung.

"Chae? What are you doing here?" asked Momo.

"Oh Momo? I waited for Mina to open the door. But she won't."

"Let me open it. I got a key"

"oop. I forgot that this is your room."

Momo opened the door and they went inside.

Mina woke up surprised. She stood up still looking sleepy next to the table.

"Mina! what happened to you? You look... unwell...." asked Chae.

"Nothing... I just woke up... from a busy night"

"Did you read my messages?"

"Did you send a message?"

Chaeyoung sighed and took Mina's phone from the table. She turned the screen on, showing all the notifications she missed.

"Oh..."