CHAPTER 15: Difficulties.

"Just enter if you're planning to."
Clara yelled from inside the room.

She was ahead of them and knew every step they would make before them.

They entered the room to be met with the sight of Jennie and what he assumed to be Lion and Jennie cuffed to a wall with lion's one coated with silver as he whimpered and his wrists were red. Jack was beaten with a silver knife in his stomach and was looking at him with sadness and anger but it was directed to himself. So Lion was his mate. So unexpected .
"What do u want?" Asked Jacob with anger.
Clara just laughed and said "I want to live for ever with my love. " looking at Lion with heart eyes. Jack growled at that but started coughing blood.
Lion looked at him and felt sadness and tears going down his eyes. He can't remember the last time he cried. He didn't even cry when he woke up and remembered that his parent's death. Now he knows that it was he felt deep down that it was all a lie. Could be what Jennie said to him about his parents being alive be true?! He only wish for that.
'It's true, I can feel them being alive and our father being near.'
'Zander? Is that you?! Oh how I missed you my pal.' Thought lion speaking with his wolf.
'Miss u too Lion.'
'Hhhh, nice nickname?' Lion told his wolf.
'No buddy, it's your real human name. '
Lion really felt stunned and angry after.
'Why I couldn't feel you for years zander ?'
'It was because of Clara, as you know as Nanna' explained Zander.
'Then why I felt you today?' Asked lion again.
'It's because of our mate?'
'But Jennie isn't my mate?' Remarked Lion.
'I know. Not her.'
'Then who, I see no other women that the crazy psycho' said Lion with a faint smile and sarcasm.
'It's the handsome man on your left.'
Lion looked down at Jack and he felt his heat stop beating. Jack was looking at him with a small smile despite the pain. He was whiter and paler than flour but nonetheless handsome and good looking.
Lion felt his cheeks warm getting warm.

"There is no spell for that." Said Daniel as he made his way inside the room. He was cleaning blood from his face when he looked at his son with wide and filled with water eyes. He made his way to his son when he stumbled back and fell. Clara laughed out loud. You think you can just go to your son. I'm protected in here and if you did anything i'll kill them all.

Lili showed up from nowhere and said " Do it then. "

All the alphas in the room growled at Lili. So lili explained what she meant
" She can't and she won't. For her plan to work, she needs Jennie to be alive before she takes her powers and Lion to give him her own memories and brain wash him again."

"What do u mean? Daniel just said that the spell can't be performed. " explained Marc.

"It can be done if it's Jennie.  She was the one from years ago who ran tests on Jennie. She was going to raise her as her daughter and then take her powers when they develop with time and age. She didn't expect Daniel to come back and he woke up all the men that she hypnotized. That's why Daniel's father died without a fight. He saw that you weren't effected by her magic and wanted his pack to be in good hands. she took Lion as a revenge first then as her mate in the future when she saw how he resembles the man she thinks she love."

"Shut up,  you witch. You know nothing. How much I loved and adored him. I even tried to make him alive once again but nothing worked. I lost so much power for that until I felt Jennie's energy a few weeks ago. It was pure and strong. It was what I was looking for for decades. Lion was only plan B. If I could bring my love from the death world and control him then I would kill him in a flash. " yelled and explained Clara with a sickening smile.

"God. Someone make this woman shut up. " said Jennie feeling that this is taking too much time.
"I think I'll just perform the ritual now." Said Clara with a smirk.

Everyone started yelling at her to stop but she just continued as the alphas started hitting the energy wall that separated them from their loved ones. Lili told them to go back as she throw some sort of a solution and started singing and telling some words. Clara made it to Jennie and touched her skull and started singing herself.
Jennie started to feel dizzy and looked at Jacob murmuring 'help me'.
Jacob felt helpless and looked at her then at Lili. "What is taking you so long?" He asked.
She didn't answer him and kept chanting with her eyes closed.
He looked towards Jennie and started to encourage her. "Fight back baby. For your mother Rose, for me and even for Lion but mostly for your father that sacrificed his life for you Jennie. Make me see and show him that his life wasn't wasted."
Jennie started crying but then screamed so hard that everyone had to close their ears. Lion and Jack both felt ringing in their eyes because they couldn't cover their ears.
Lili woke up from her daze and looked at the wall that cracked.
"Now what Lili. " asked Jacob when he saw the energy wall.
"This wasn't my doing. It was Jennie's. " explained Lili and added "Now you can break it alphas. " and went back.
The three didn't need to be told twice. They went through and the wall disappeared.
Each went to one. Marc removed the knife from Jack's stomach to let him heal. Daniel went to his son and removed his handcuffs even if they burned him to and hugged him after. Jacob went to Jennie and helped her to with the handcuffs and talking her in his arms while Lili went to check on Clara.