𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Note: I don't have any specific plan on this story so if things seem like a rollercoaster trust me they are😭

(") - talking
(') - thinking
(*) - doing

Continuing

When i woke up the next morning i wasn't prepared for what my day had in stored for me. I turn off the second alarm clock, in the span of 2 days. But this time i lightly tapped the stop button silencing it quickly. I rolled out of my warm and comfy, light blue bed to be met with a freezing cold apartment. Anyways, i got out of bed putting on my slippers, patting at my head, all whilst walking to my makeshift kitchen. I call it makeshift only because i'm not used to how small it is. I decide to just make a nice coffee to wake me up for my first day as a host. I'm really looking forward to it! -note the sarcasm. But all of this is quite boring so i'll get to the good stuff. I had picked out my outfit the night before which looks like:

it might not be much but once again, i'm not trying to stand out

it might not be much but once again, i'm not trying to stand out. I grab a few extra sketching pencils and put them into my bag, since yesterday i had a lot of free time. When i 'm out the door and on my way to school, i oh so coincidentally ran into Haruhi. I know she is currently to nicest and most sane out of all of them so far, but on the other hand i'm 90 percent sure he's a she. But i could really care about gender, as long as i can put up with you, you're automatically a great person to hang out with. That may seem like a stretch but back at my old school i had zero friends. When i say zero i mean zero. I think no one got the memo of, if you see bruises don't go and make more. But oh well. Some people are so cruel for no reason, especially parents. Like i came out of you, but you can't support me? It makes me baffled, trust me. But back with me walking. We had already made it 3/4 the way there with me just nodding my head or shaking it. "I know the host club can seem a bit iffy when you first join, but they really are great people Louse." I heard from beside me. Don't get me wrong, having tons of new friends sounds like a blast. But having to constantly listen and talk to all those friends seems like a lot of work."Mhm." Is all i say back. As we grow closer to the front gates of the school my thoughts seem to come to an end. But i still can't get over the horrific color of the school. Don't get me wrong pink is one of my favorites seeming as it shows calmness and to me, purity. Sure i wasn't either of those things but hey the color looks good.

When we walk into the doors, it felt like all eyes were on us. Though in reality i know that all eyes were on Haruhi. That's how it's always been, me being the side-character in my own story of life. But i'm used to it, who wants attention anyways, i didn't need it when i was younger so i don't need it now.

The classroom door though squeaked when we slid it open, not very posh if you ask me. Once again all eyes turned to us. I just walked to my desk in the back area of the classroom making sure not to bring any unwanted attention.

After the bell had rang though the twins still hadn't shown. At least that was until 5 minutes into class when they though making a grand entrance would be fitting. While they were getting scolded they're eyes trailed along the classroom, that was until they landed on my. Most people would love having two, extremely attractive, twins basically eye fuck you but i found it quite uncomfortable. I mean them looking me up and down with red faces doesn't exactly scream 'straight'. Not that i'm any better though.

That is all beside the point though, because i have been trying to calmly draw in peace during my, now lunch break. I haven't gotten too far though, just a few outlines here and there. When all of a sudden a certain chaotic duo came through the doors with expectant looks on their faces. I was beyond confused. That was until they started asking me why i was still in here and not eating in the club room. "Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't know i was supposed to go." In all honesty i didn't but i also didn't want them to get mad at me for it and abandon me after two days of knowing me.

Hikaru POV:

Me and my brother shoot a glance at each other as if trying to read each others mind, and i think we got pretty close when Kaoru said, "Why are you saying sorry, it's not your fault?" But i think the most surprising thing is when he said sorry again. 'Well that's weird, i'll have to ask Kyoya if he knows anything of his background later.' "Anyways! Let's go, by the looks of it we'll have at least another 25 minutes in the club room." I grab onto Louis' arm which earned a small...flinch? This guy just keeps getting more mysterious.

When we were headed to music room 3 me and Kaoru tried making small talk. Though Louis seemed to hate the idea since all he did was give small nods.

Needless to say, when we didn't get a lot of words out of him the entirety of lunch, it seemed pretty abnormal. Not for him specifically but for anyone our age. I mean who doesn't socialize...at all?

End of this chapter. *What will Louis' first
day as a host be like? And why did the twins have a sudden interest in Louis?*
1017 words