VIII

───── ❝ chapter eight ❞ ─────

eunjin

"sooooo ..."

"sooooo??" i questioned after this guy beside me faced me all of the sudden which made me face back towards him.

"what's your name?" he asked which made my brows furrow out of confusion.

"no."

"your name is no? well that's such a sagly name ... i feel so bad for you now." he says which made me roll my eyes.

"sagly? what the fuck does that even mean?" i asked which probably got him taken aback for my sudden informality.

"yah, don't you think that cursing at a stranger is rude?" he asked which made me look around before frowning.

"it's not like i was actually cursing you out ... i just cursed out the whole 'sagly' term because of how ridiculous it sounded." i said which made him laugh.

"but without me, you wouldn't be able to know about the 'sagly' term don't you think?" he says with a smirk on his face which made me scoff.

"well you just called my name sagly so how come you're the one that's in need of an apology between us?" i asked while crossing my arms to my chest which made him go in awe before laughing.

"ni-ki." he says which made me go in awe.

"all of the sudden?" i asked as he looked at me with a confused look.

"do you want me to keep calling you no?" he asked as i nodded.

"why would i let some guy that i don't even know my name? that's not even a requireme-" but before i could finish, someone started calling the guy beside me which made me go in awe.

"hey, aren't you heeseung? one of nahyun's friends?" i asked as he walked towards me before nodding.

"wait, the two of you know each other?" ni-ki asked as he faced both me and heeseung as i gestured 'a little'.

"the only thing that i know about him is that just like sunoo, he's really good at eating." i said before laughing after recalling how sunoo and heeseung seened like they were competing over who's the better eater.

... dang i can't believe i didn't get any of the expected laughs.

i got deadass silence instead which made me shut down right her right now.

"well hello to you too lee eunjin." heeseung says which made ni-ki gasp all of the sudden.

"wait, she's eunjin?" ni-ki asked from behind me which made me turn around to face him since it really sounded like he was so shocked to know about my name.

-

heeseung

"what if nahyun's gonna keep hanging out with dayoung's circle of friends along with eunjin? i'm pretty sure that will help out a lot when it comes to how that girl's going to adjust while nahyun's gone." i suggested while facing the others which just felt like i was talking to a wall.

everyone's doing their own thing again and it only made me want to give myself a facepalm mentally since i wouldn't want to hurt my face.

"wait a minute, isn't it time for you to get back to mix drinks and experiment with them?" i asked jake who's on his phone right now as he looked up and let out a sigh.

"i'm actually thinking of quitting." he says which made me go in awe.

"really? and why is that?" i asked as he lets out a hum.

"it's just getting really boring now i guess ..." he says which resulted to me facing ni-ki who's sleeping as usual.

"you're slowly becoming like ni-ki, stop that." i said as he nods before pouting.

"but then again if i would keep staying here i wouldn't be able to simp on any girl at the club." he says before laughing just because of the thought of simping i guess.

"hey jay, you got to talk to her too right?" i asked which made him roll his eyes.

"no and i don't want to." he says as he crosses his arms to his chest.

"oh come on you know you can't dislike her forever, nahyun's gonna be leaving soon and that poor girl will be needing me." i said which made jay raise a brow at me before laughing.

"you mean needing us? well yeah i'm pretty sure that girl's cray cray." he says which made me roll my eyes at him.

"you greedy dumdum." jay snickered before walking away from me which made me force myself to walk towards sunghoon.

"hey." i said as he glanced up and down at me with a smirk on his face.

"where'd you get the outfit? they would look really good on me ... maybe even better on me." he says while playing a soccer game which made me stare at the screen to see how he's doing,

"you're still not as good as me." i couldn't help but say as he scoffed.

"which is why i keep on practicing to get way higher than your level you know?" he says which made me go in awe.

"so you finally admit that i'm way better than you in this soccer game huh?" i asked as he nodded slowly since he probably didn't want to admit it but boogsh it still happened.

as you should sunghoon, as you should.

"even ni-ki keeps wanting to compete with me so that he'll be able to beat me and then he might be able to beat you sooner or later." he explained just as ni-ki wakes up from his 'nap' before he walks towards the kitchen to get some food like he always does everytime he wakes up in the afternoon.

"why don't we just stay with her forever?" i asked before grinning at sunghoon as he's still focusing on the screen.

yeah, why don't we just keep staying with the girl forever and commit ourselves to hers?

"i don't think that's a great idea ..." sunghoon says which made me frown.

"she's nahyun's best friend, nahyun will not react to your little plan happily." he says which made me sigh.

"who says nahyun has to know? we can do whatever we want without other people knowing anyways ..."

"i mean, that is our specialty." i said before i start laughing just as sunghoon lost and faced towards me with a frown on his face.