LXV

───── ❝ chapter sixty five ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty five ─────

eunjin

"have you finished packing? we'll be able to stay there for a couple of days by the way." he asked as i just smiled and nodded.

"ni-ki i literally owe you my entire existence for letting me borrow money to add up to my money to see my mom." i said as which just made him shake it off.

"i still have tons of cash left don't worry about it." he says which made me look at him and laugh.

"casually saying something like that huh? that must mean that you do have tons of cash left." i said while smirking as he just nods.

"exactly." he says before laughing back which made me hum.

"by the way, how are you so rich when you barely do anything?" i asked as his smile suddenly faded.

"wait ... you also think that?" he asked which made me panic all of the sudden.

"wha- i wasn't ... i wasn't being serious i swear!!" i said as he just keeps looking at me before laughing and nodding.

"yeah okay then." he says before walking off like nothing happened.

woah, what was that about?

oh well ...

now's finally the day that i'm going to be seeing my mom in person since the day she had left.

"by the way, why didn't you ask the others to come with us? i wouldn't mind paying for more people if you wanted to bring more people ..." he asked after coming back to me while he's still back to packing his things.

"it's because i trust you the most ni-ki." i said which made his eyes widen before smiling.

"really?" he asked as i nodded, smiled back, and looked down.

"i literally only open up about the things that have been going on inside my head to you." i said which made him hum.

"you're the most comfortable around me right?" he asked which made me want to hit him since it was already obvious that i am.

"definitely." i answered before he went in awe.

"you know what? you're making me want to trust you as much as you trust me now."  he says as i just let out a hum before looking at him with a confused look.