SEVEN

𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧  27, 1977
𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡

It had been a few weeks since Sirius and Regulus altercation. They hadn't apologized to each other or even try to speak to one another. And worst of all Regulus had grown distant with me.

He had made up excuses to not hangout with me. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 or 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. Which are lame excuses because both he and I know he has no friends.

I can't be judging him. I have no friends either. Maybe one or two other than Reggie but the rest are just acquaintances. It's not that they're bad, it's just that I don't know how to socialize. Each time they try to speak to me I nod yes or no.

Anyways it's eight in the morning and I'm in the great hall having pancakes all alone. While Regulus is across the great hall eating breakfast with the slytherins. It's not like I'm jealous but... I'm jealous! I miss my friend my best friend...

Who's two years younger than me. I should probably find friends my age.

_______

𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘

I had also had a few awkward moments with Sirius during the last few weeks. Many of them happening in history of magic.

"How are you, Anastasia?"

"...I'm good? How are you?"

"Great."

This is a great example of awkwardness. We just came from DATDA.

_______________________________
𝘼/𝙉
Not my favorite  chapter but it will do. This is more of a filler chapter. Sorry it's so short. Promise the next one will be better.