TWO

𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙐𝙎𝙏 26, 1977

I had woken up early and had breakfast without my family. I decided to take a walk outside in the garden, it was my favorite place in the manor other than my room. I usually like to take a book and blanket with me when i go out there but today I couldn't spend hours in the garden. Today I had to plan my wedding the one i never wanted.

"Ah, found you. Mum told me to come get you, the Carrow's are here."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

Andrea seemed to notice i was upset, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Andrea" no I'm not "Come on, I don't want to keep the company waiting."

I followed Andrea into the the family room, where our parents and the Carrow's were conversing. I greeted them like the respectful young lady I am(sometimes), I might not like them but my parents did teach me manners. The only good thing that my parents taught me.

"So, you excited for the wedding?"

Evelyn, my mother gave me a look. A look saying 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

"Very much excited" i said in the happiest tone that could come out of me. I was a very good actor. That's mainly the reason they haven't got me out of Hogwarts yet. If they found out that I went against every single thing they believe in while at Hogwarts, i wouldn't be attending it now.

"Have you two decided what theme or color scheme you would like for the wedding?" Zane's mother said looking at both Zane and I.

"No but I was thinking the color green like emerald. What do think, Anastasia?"

"I like emerald." It's true I do like the color emerald, it's a very pretty shade of green.

"Emerald green it is."

"Where will the wedding be held?"

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵? 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭

"Don't know. We haven't really spoken about the wedding, we don't really have any ideas."

"I thought you two were sending letters to each other. Is something wrong with you two?" Evelyn said eyeing me and Zane.

It got quiet for a few seconds.

"No, nothings wrong. We just haven't gotten close yet" Zane said smiling at me.

I smiled back, didn't want to leave him hanging.

"I'm sure they're just nervous, Evelyn. No need to worry about them" Zane's mother said reassuringly.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮

"Yeah, mum. Rabastan and I were exactly the same when we were planning our wedding. They're fine."

We kept on speaking and planning the wedding, which took all morning. As I was getting up from my seat on the couch to head to my bedroom I was stopped by Zane.