Wound From Friend

Halime Sultan approached the women, busy in making rugs, carpets and flags. Since Ertugrul had gone to rescue his childhood friend and his trustworthy Alp, Turgut after his spy informed him that Cardinal Thomas has left to Konya, Halime had nothing to do much so she decided to help the women in making rugs for the tribe.

But before she could join them Selcan Hatun blocked her path.

Selcan (her voice filled with venom):" Where do you think you are going Halime? Wasn't Baba's marquee enough that you came here also to cause Fasad (tribulation)?"

Halime Sultan didn't even flinch from outside. She was used to such kind of treatment from Selcan but deep down , a little part of her heart was hurt because she didn't want bad for anyone. 'Why did people misunderstood her so much' was beyond her genius brain.

But she stood brave in front of Selcan like she always did in front of trials and hardships.

She raises her eyelashes to maintain eye contact with Selcan and answered her.

Halime:" We all know who is the one who cause Fasad and Fitn? Words that you uttered doesn't suits you. You should question yourself with these lines? But it's not too late. You still have chance to change."

Selcan was awestruck but she didn't let it reflect on her gorgeous features. Halime had never before backtalked her and certainly not in this way. She was about to say something when she saw, from the corner of her eyes, that Hayme Ana was approaching them.

" You should keep your tongue in control if you know about me that much.", mutters Selcan only loud enough to Halime's ears.

" How is your work going my daughters?", asked Hayme Ana from the women present there as she was leaning closer to examine the made rugs.

"It is going good Ana?" answered ladies.

Hayme Ana then notices Halime Sultan. From her face, she wasn't looking pleased. Hayme Ana immediately understood why when she saw Selcan standing near her.

Hayme Ana went near them.
"Selamu Alaykum Ana," greeted Halime.

Hayme Ana nodded," Walekum Selam my daughter. God bless you. What are you doing here Halime?"

" I wanted to help in making these rugs and carpets.", answered Halime sincerely.

Hayme Ana:" Hmm! If that makes you happy then you're most welcome to join the ladies."

Selcan 'hmphed' at this and left to her work.

Halime smiled at Hayme Ana and thanked her.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's been quite a long time since Halime is working with women of tribe , mostly instructing them to make the outcomes better. Halime was ignoring Selcan for the entire time who was passing her glares as soon as they make eye contacts. She turned her back towards her and began to instruct the floral designs to a lady who was doing hand weaving.

She became so involved in it that she didn't notice the faint sounds coming from behind her until some women began murmuring to each other.

'Ya Allah what is going on here?',  asked first woman.

'I don't l know but people are making a large crowd in front of Hakima's yurt.', answered second woman.

Halime tilted her heads towards the Hakima's yurt only to see a large gathering of people in front of it.
' Ya Allah is someone is hurt ? But who?' , she felt heaviness in her chest as she thought about the possible people who could get hurt.