Let's take some steps back...

A/N: I will like to take you guys some steps back where our story actually begins. It's all started when Al Aziz, Amir of Halep(Aleppo) took Halime for hunting. This can be slightly different from the original script of drama but don't mind.

Disclaimer : I don't own anything. It's just a fan fiction.

A  troop of soldiers was passing by a lonely road. There were many soldiers who were surrounding the chariot, carrying the Amir of Halep, Al Aziz and Schazade(princess) of Seljuk empire for hunting. But no one knew that hunting was not the plan, It was a trap for Ertugrul except Al Aziz and his soldiers (edit : I should say only Halime didn't knew ).

Halime was sitting inside the chariot beside Al Aziz but her mind is towards the danger hanging on the neck of Muslim world and her heart was beside the man whom she love the most in this world, the man for whom she prays, the man who was then surrounded by multiple problems but didn't get weak because of his firm faith, the man who is very compassionate, Ertugrul.

Al Aziz said to Halime waking her from her thoughts :" You should not have done that. "
Halime looked at him and stayed quiet.
Al Aziz continued :" I know you rejected me because of Ertugrul. How can you do this?When I first saw you I didn't expect that you will love a tribal man. How can a Schazade be with a traitor? "
Now Halime could not stay quiet. There is no way she would listen someone saying bad about Ertugrul without uttering a word.
Halime said to AL Aziz(trying to keep her as calm as possible):" Al Aziz I wish you would have found out who is the real traitor. But it's not too late. Open your eyes, Ertugrul is not a traitor."

Unfortunately, these statements only outraged him. He couldn't help telling her why he had brought her here.
Al Aziz :" It seems you are missing him a lot but don't worry I have made all  preparations for him to come here. You will soon meet him or may be it will be your last meeting with  him."

Halime just looked at him in shock because she didn't know what to say, it was like she had lost her words somewhere.

'Oh my lord please save him' that was all she could think.

Ertugrul was on his horse. He was coming towards we all know where ( where Halime and Al Aziz was ) in full speed as if his horse was talking with the winds.
As soon as he heard that Al Aziz was taking Halime for hunting even though they were not married he rushed towards the place from where their troop could pass by. He didn't wait for anyone nor he was with his friends. He was all alone because he knew that what was happening with Muslim world is a threat to entire muslim nation and it is the duty of every muslim to do something about it but it is only his duty to rescue his love, the woman whom he love from the very first time he met her, the woman whose memories calmed him even when he was in his worst days,the woman who rejected an Amir for him,the woman whose heart is as pure as spring water,the woman who love him as much as he love her.

On the other hand there was someone who was eager to join Ertugrul.
Dogan entered the tent and was surprised to see Bamsi roaming inside the tent, thinking. He was looking worried.
Dogan:"This is something you normally don't do my brother."
Bamsi looked at him :" What? Me, being worried ?
Dogan said ( laughingly):" No! You, using your brain..."
With this he burst out in laughter.
Bamsi :"DOGAN!"
Dogan :" Ok ok. ( He ceased laughing)What were you thinking?"
Bamsi :" Dogan don't you think we should go behind Ertugrul bhai ?"
Dogan:" What are you saying Bamsi. Don't you know what Ertugrul bhai said? He told us that he would go there alone. We can't disobey him."
Bamsi:" I know but what if he will be in danger.I know my brother is very strong Masha Allah ,no one in the face of the world can beat him. But it will be better if there will be more people, more strong people."( He said last line proudly.)
Dogan :" I too want to go behind him but..."
Bamsi :" You too want it then we should not delay."
Dogan thought for a while and agreed:" Ok but you will be responsible for this."

Al Aziz :" Today I will catch Ertugrul and that will be the end of every tribulation."
Halime :" Al Aziz you should rethink over this. This is the aim of Ertugrul too. He too want to end every tribulation. You have misjudged him. I am telling you again that it is not too late to open your eyes. It's Nasir who is the reason behind every problem in Halep and not only this but..."
Al Aziz  interrupted and said rudely to her :" Halime sometimes I feel sorry for you. You..."
He was interrupted by the sudden noise. He looked outside the chariot from the window and saw that his people have been cutting down like vegetables. Halime too managed to look outside tha window from the small holes in the nets of window and she saw the man for whom her eyes were waiting for. Looking at him after a long time made her forget about the problems in her life for a few moments.

'Ertugrul' she said under her breath.

This is the end of this part. In the next parts hopefully I will continue with the story until we reach the part when Ertugrul was expected to merry both, Halime and Gokce.

A/N: I try to highlight Halime in this part because I didn't mention of her in the last part.Yeah except for a little. I am not sure about the dialogues that I use. But I tried my best. Thank you for your support...